Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#nsnation Show Me the Weigh

Back at it again on Nutrisystem !
I am getting ready to go to the gym! What have you guys been doing today? I have really been enjoying the husband being home, but haven't really gotten over this sickness yet.

Things I love.
Here's the most important thing I love about Nutrisystem!
I love the fact that you don't have to count calories.
There are many variables to this program. If you go onto the website, they post a list called "Recommended Grocery Foods". This is where the obvious is listed - dairy, veggies and fruits - even fats & extras. This should be a huge indication that you need to add these foods into the program. Some of the foods, I don't like. For instance the Biscuits & Gravy.. maybe I am not making it right.. I don't know. But that's my taste buds. The NS pre-packaged foods are for people who want/need the convenience, that's all. There is no medicine, or cure all, or secret ingredient in the foods to help you lose weight. 


Its all you.


Your first month on NS will be an extremely experimental time. You will find the foods you love and re-order those.Even if you find something you absolutely dislike, there are tips and tricks on how to add veggies, fat free sour cream, etc. into those foods to make them more palatable. For instance, I have to add a half a slice of fat free american cheese into the Chicken Sausage and Rice and suddenly, I love it
I wasn't going to share my weight loss with you, as you may know from earlier this week, but I have decided to just not share the pictures.. and do a huge reveal at the end of before and after pictures. It is kinda like your kid growing up before your eyes, you don't notice it because you live with them. I don't want my weight loss experience to be like that. As you can see, I have some good ways to go...





Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.nutr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.