Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Discover the Great Love of Friendship with Barney™ in An All-New DVD! I Love My Friends!


Discover the Great Love of Friendship with Barney™ in An All-New DVD!
BARNEY: I LOVE MY FRIENDS
Available On DVD, Digital Download And On Demand 
January 3, 2012 From 
Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment







PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Isn’t it good to know you’ve got a friend?  How about a whole playground full of them, including one big purple dinosaur with all the love in the world to give?  That’s Barney™ with his dino-mite goodness, bringing fun, music and learning to his latest collection, Barney: I Love My Friends, coming to DVD, Digital Download and On Demand January 3, 2012 
from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment.  Trusted by moms and adored by children, Barney™ displays sharing, caring, imagining, dancing and learning on television, online and through live events, home entertainment, toys and publishing. The Emmy® award-winning series, Barney & Friends is one of the top-rated preschool shows today, airing on PBS KIDS® and Sprout®

SYNOPSIS

Come join in the fun as Barney™ takes his friends on a super-dee-duper adventure that shows just what it means to be a friend. Princess Baby Bop has a royally good time when she sees that a key to being a friend is keeping promises. Riff goes to great lengths to make up for a big mistake and prove he’s a friend who sees things through. BJ feels left out when he’s not included in a drawing and learns the importance of being honest and expressing his feelings. With singing, dancing and lots of monkey-ing around, Barney™ brings kids on a friend-tastic adventure and shows that everything is more fun with friends!

DVD BONUS FEATURES
·                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Read-Along Book of Hugs
·                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Sing-Along “If You Are Happy And You Know It



PROGRAM INFORMATION

Year of Production: 2012
Title Copyright: © 2012 Lyons Partnership, L.P.  The Barney name and character, related characters and the overlapping dino spots and Barney and star logos are trademarks of Lyons Partnership, L.P.  Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. and other countries.
Type: TV on DVD
Rating: Not Rated
Genre: Children/Family
Age Target: 1-5 years old
Subtitles: None
Closed Captioned: English and Spanish
Format: Full Screen
Feature Running Time: 57 minutes
DVD Audio Status: English and Spanish 2.0 Dolby Digital
Program Website: www.barney.com


What did we think?


Do you love your friends? I sure do! Who could get by without them? It's important to teach your kids the value of friendship and how to treat one another respectfully. With Giana being six, and me being so outspoken and opionated, it has been a struggle, for sure.


 About the DVD


I LOVE it! Devonny really likes Barney, and I didn't even know it. I should've figured though. Pretty much any show with right colors and LOTS of songs thorougly enthralls her. She is so captivated by music TV shows, that if they do not have it, no matter how good they are she will not watch it. Funny thing is, Giana picks on this kid in her class (to me, at home anyway) about how she has a Dora backpack, and how Dora is for babies Yet.. *ahem,* she is forever watching it, (which I do, of course- point out to her) and earlier this year when I got her a Kimmyshop (horrible PR, customer service and review btw) Calliou backpack she HATED it and was so embarrassed and told me that was for "little kids". So to catch her so lost in this show, is quite funnny. She is only 6, so she shouldn't be grown out of any of those shows, but apparently she has disocvered the emotion Embarassment, which just a few short months ago, when I told her she embarassed me, she didn't know what it meant. In Blockbuster she was proclaiming loudly; "Mommy! There's that girl you don't like!" With the girl standing - I don't know, some 6 ft away in a quiet store (who looked up and smiled, naturally). I guess what I am trying to say is- my kids like it, so I bet yours will too! It just released 2 weeks ago, and it's fresh new fun that your kids can become zombies in front of. (I mean that in the best way!)  No I am talking about some serious wave-hand-right-in-front-of-eyes-&-still-not-notice Tunnel Vision going on! 

Check out our other DVD reviews for Lionsgate!!

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Disclosure Statement: Hit Entertainment provided Locomotion of Expressions with this review & giveaway. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.