Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Friends with benefits

Friends with benefitsSex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store





Edenfantasys has a Facebook page I would love for you to connect with! Doing so ensures you stay in the know about their steeply discounted products and great deals! One thing I love about their Facebook page is they don't flood your wall. In social media that's very important happy medium to maintain. I know that it gets so annoying when you are constantly seeing someone in your news feed over & over & over, and it may even make you take further action, such as "unliking" them. 
*Gasp!*
I love their Facebook page and interact with it often! Sometimes they ask funny questions, or open-ended questions. Sometimes they share promotions, and believe me, you want to know about these. A lot of the times the offer is 60-70% off, and sometimes BOGO. Recently over the holidays they had an offer that was: buy any of their new beauty and body products and get a free beach towel! That was an amazing offer. You can check for offers like these, not only on their Facebook page, but on their site, on the top right of thew screen where it says "Promotions".
Good Luck!~
More than just an adult product retailer, EdenFantasys.com offers private online shopping you can trust, and thousands of informative product reviews written by our friendly, welcoming-sex positive community. 
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!
I know I did! I got some neat things for Christmas, and I know you did too! Well, I hope you did!

Disclaimer-
This post brought to you by Edenfantasys , an online retailer of  Sex Toys. I was paid for this post, but the opinions are 100% my own, payment does not change that at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.