Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#nsnation New #NSuccess Shakes review

So I was telling to last week abut how I was going to give you an update on the Nutrisystem Shakes.
Here are the four flavors:



  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate
  • Strawberry
  • & Coffee
Yum, right?
I thought I would probably not like the Coffee. Even though I love Coffee, that's just it! I love Coffee, and making it as a protein shake.. well- it didn't sound appealing to me. Nutrisystem loves to prove me wrong, as this turned out to be a palate enticing delight!
But my favorite turned out to be the Vanilla! The vanilla shake tasted like heaven. You cannot taste the vitamins in it, as you can with some shakes, and the consistency/texture of the shake was creamy not chunky and grainy as some are. Also, I appreciated the fact that the shake was light tasting. By this I mean that it was water-y. At first sip I thought it was strange that the vanilla wasn't very strong, but then- I realized I preferred it to other vanilla shakes I have tried.

The strawberry turned out to be Noah's (the Hubby) favorite. This comes as no surprise because if he has an option of flavored items he will always pick strawberry. He looks funny, walking around with a pink drink, but he does seem to thoroughly enjoy it. I only have one left. I told him they were for me, but he didn't care. *Psh* as long as he doesn't eat my frozen pocket sandwiches they send, he'll be alright!


The Chocolate was also very good. If you do not like protein shakes, then you might surprise yourself and find that when you try these- you really like them! I bet that if you do love protein shakes, you will love these too!

My graph of weight loss so far... 9lbs! Woot-woot!


Next week, we're going to talk about the other Chef's Table Entree's that I am just now getting to try! Look for it next Tuesday here on LoE!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.