Sunday, January 8, 2012

I plan on...

.. and I don't know when, but editing/updating these blog posts (all 600+ of them) for any thing that I have noticed since then about the products. See, when you write a product review- of course it works great! You have only had the product for a month... but does it last
Like for instance, I get asked about the Giani Counter-tops, and how they have held up. 
Or maybe a toy broke shortly after I wrote it's review.


 I want these posts to be as updated as possible, so I will go add things to them, starting February. I just wanted to let you guys know I would be doing it.  


Are there any products I have reviewed you are wondering about how they performed in the future, wanted an update on? Let me know, in comments on this post!


Thanks for being a reader of Locomotion of Expressions.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.