Monday, January 23, 2012

Joe Browns has amazing clothing!!!

Joe Browns is a clothing site based in the UK that I have had the pleasure of writing about last year! Read my last post about them, here.
£39.95 




Joe Browns, wow- what really can I say about this amazing clothing company? I do really love their clothes, and I really wish there was one here. Over-seas shipping is too costly. But if I were to visit an area with one I would definitely shop at it! It is totally my style; unique, funky and hippie! Not Plain Jane at all. Boho, classic and edgy all at the same time. When I wrote the last post for them, I also signed up for their mail order catalog, and I highly suggest you do, too. They have clothing for men, women, and I just love their casual tops.



Did I forget to mention they also have shoes and lounge wear? Don't forget about accessories for you  and even for your home!
Honestly- there isn't too much that I have found in their catalog I do not like. If I hit the jackpot I would go crazy, and stock my wardrobe totally from there. I don't think there is even a store in the USA that matches my style so closely as Joe Browns. Cutest clothes ever! AVG prices there? Priced at £29.95.


Thanks for reading this post and thanks for your support.
This casual top, right now on sale for £8.95 

This review is in association with Joe Browns. All opinions contained within this blog post are 100% mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.