Monday, January 23, 2012

EdenFantasys - quick correction

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


Oh, I bet you guys are going to love my air headed-ness on this. 


If you keep up with LoE, perhaps you read this post. Where I introduced to you something I found on their site and quickly bought it. I actually bought it because I noticed my very best friend Courteney, had bought it as well. (It was on her Facebook page). She writes a blog called Bestmomreviews.com, she might have blogged about it too, I don't think so- but I really do not remember.
In any case, I thought to myself...  "Self, that is too stinking cute!" Promptly purchased.

Not that I am a prude. I am not shy to talk about sex, nor do I think that since this is a mommy blog it should be forbidden. After all, that is how we became Mommies, right? That is why it was so funny when I pulled this out of the box. It has little people naked and with penises & boobies and little camel toes all over it. It's quite hilarious. Not that it would have stopped me from purchasing it. It is just the opposite in fact. It would have totally sealed the deal. It's funny though because I have a six year old little girl and I can't really wear it around the house. It has an older lady in a crotch-less cat suit, with her boobs hanging out. A cowboy gun-slinging stick man with penises as his guns in-holster. Skeletons naked.. gosh, you name it. Everyone on it is.. well- naughty!

I can relate.

What's funny is, in the picture Edenfantasys has of the chemise, you cant see it! Even if you click the larger picture & scroll to zoom. Upon buying this for me, and discovering the "Naughty People"- I logged in to search for more of this line. I found a thong and men's boxer brief and bought it for Noah. That's when I noticed that on the larger picture of Men's boxers, you can see the naughtiness, but I just wanted to let you guys know about it.
Just because it's funny,.
I find humor in everything I guess.

Here's the pictures and links to see for yourself, or purchase!


$18.99
Naughty People boxer-brief
Naughty People chemise
$24.99
See, in this picture, you can't tell.
There is also a Naughty People thong (by Coquette) that is only $12.99



Disclaimer-
This post brought to you by Edenfantasys , an online retailer of  Sex Toys. I was paid for this post, but the opinions are 100% my own, payment does not change that at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.