Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Phones 4u !



Mobile phone deals, or true ones- that offer really good no hidden objectives are hard to find these days. Not at Phones 4u! I checked out this site recently and found a ton of great deals. This site is a phone distributor for the UK.
They even have deals for the Galaxy, IPhone and the phone that I own too, the Blackberry Bold 9900.
 I was tickled to find that they also have that phone (Bold) in white!
The site is immaculately organized and you are able to search by so many factors. I appreciated that the phones are available in many colors and makes and models. I felt like a kid in a candy store! I don't know about you- but I cannot live without my phone. If ever I leave the house without it, I feel naked! I have been known to turn around to go get it! We paid a ton of money for my Bold and had to renew our contract with T-Mobile as well. I only wish I had seen this site before I did that. I found- by browsing, that in their Gifts & Offers section you can get FREE Playstations, tablets, cameras, LED televisions and even a Nintendo Wii with the purchase of some of their phones! That's so sweet!
Of course, it should go without saying you can also get good deals on accessories for your phone. You can one-stop shop while you are there because they also sell tablets! If you are in need of a new phone, and you live in the U.K. I would stop by and see what they are all about.
Tell them Locomotion of Expressions sent you!


Disclaimer
This review is in association with Phones4u, all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.