Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#nsnation Nutrisystem cares about recycling!

Nutrisystem cares about recycling! 
Styrofoam is bad for the earth, right?
It's not green at all!
That is, not usually...
Inside each huge cooler you get from Nutrisystem is a little flyer detailing Nutrisystem's recycling program for the Styrofoam coolers. It helps you find a close UPS store near you that will accept it back!
Not only is this great because you don't have to worry about it being in your house/garage/yard (fill-in-the-blank) but it also gives people like me, who worry about this stuff- peace of mind!


 My Nutrisystem comes in a cardboard box with a styrofoam cooler inside – you can recycle or re-use the cardboard boxes and you can list the coolers on Freecycle for others to use. I could recycle the styrofoam coolers, but figure I’d give others the opportunity to get good use out of them before they get recycled. A church or children's group might appreciate the coolers! Like I said, if I couldn’t give them away, I could easily recycle them as well.
 Check with freecycle.org or Yahoo Groups to see if there is a Freecycle group in your area and offer the used coolers to the them...someone may have a use for them!!!



You can also  use it for grocery shopping if I'm not going straight back home! I put the frozen stuff in it. But that only is good for one, you'll have to recycle the rest of them!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.