Sunday, January 1, 2012

#nsnation nutrisystem UPdate

(:
I am so glad that Nutrisystem decided to sponsor Locomotion of Expressions.
Although I am sure it varies greatly from blog to blog, I consider a sponsor someone who has worked with me at least 3x. I also sell sponsor space for 35$ a month, or 100$ for 3 months. I also sell it for 175$ for 6mo. I have quite a few sponsors, but Nutrisystem was the one I was most excited about.
Nutrisystem is a widely known household name. If you find someone who has not been touched by their mega extensive advertising efforts then please let me know! It's everywhere you look, but not necessarily a bad thing. I know a lot of you are curious about my weight loss so far, and I was saving that for the end of my Nutrisystem Journey. I want to do a big reveal like on a makeover show, with before and after pictures.

Typical weight loss for Nutrisystem is about 1-2 lbs a week. Depending on the type of workout you can expect more or less.
I know when I work out, I typically experience a greater weight loss in the beginning weeks, then I plateau because I am gaining muscle. Just because you do not see a direct drastic loss on the scale is not a bad thing. Muscle weighs more than fat and therefore will make it seem like you haven't lost any- when in fact, you are way healthier and more slender.

I know that this is the middle of my Nutrisystem Journey, I am coming into my 3rd of 4 shipments here soon. I am excited about this, and I don't know exactly how many people are tracking this journey with me, but I hope you are enjoying reading about it & my opinions, as much as I am enjoying consuming the product and posting them.

I have to get ready to go to the gym, so I have a few more blog posts to write and a bunch of house to clean after I workout, but I do want to first tell you about ther Nutrisystem SUCCESS change.
If you didn't catch the Press release I posted, then you might not know that Nutrisystem has two new sposkepeople: Janet Jackson  & Terry Bradshaw .
In addition, they have changed their menu around and are offering a new Chefs Table collection, which I got to sample (read my opinions) and I am now going to be enjoying in my next shipment.
Super exciting.
I'll catch you guys on the flip-side.
Stay healthy for the New Year!



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting 
http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.nutr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.