Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mixes in Jars!


I foudn this NEAT site I wanted to share with you guys called: http://www.mixesinajar.com/

"Whether it is for a holiday, someone's birthday, or a thank you gift - Mixes in a Jar are always a welcome and practical gift.  If you have your own mix in a jar recipe you'd like to share, click here to submit your recipe mix.
We don't just offer the standard cookie in a jar mix, we have a large variety of jar mix recipes to choose from, including our fun bath & body recipes. We also offer other recipes that are not mixes in a jar recipes - but are great gifts for people after you make them. 
Just click on a category below to find more than 350 recipes to choose from."
 Bar Recipes 
Bath & Body Recipes
Bread & Muffin Recipes
Breakfast Recipes
Cake Recipes
Coffee, Cocoa & Tea Recipes
Cookie Recipes
Desserts
Dips & Sauce Recipes
Household Gift Recipes
Jam & Jelly Recipes
KidStuff Recipes
Miscellaneous Recipes
Seasoning Recipes
Snack Recipes
Soup Recipes

I have bookmarked this site and will probably be using it for birthdays for friends, possibly even Christmas next year! Sounds kind-of fun!

Also- below, I have made a bullet list of the TWO best "mixes" I found on the site in each category!  So cool! Go visit yourself see what you can find!


BTW -- since I already have your attention, I saw this ad (below) and thought it was neat!
http://www.google.com/doodle4google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.