Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tiny prints in time for Saint Valentines


Can you believe it’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day already? Here at Locomotion of Expressions, we have already made valentines and started picking out Valentines day gifts! The kids always get candy. But this year I wanted to get a Lalaloopsy doll as a present for me, to keep as a collectible. I always have liked Bea Spells A Lot and her lil' cute Owl Friend. 












Tiny Prints reached out to me, and they are gearing up for the holiday and I would love to help them and spread the word about some of their uber cute Valentine’s Day Cards.

  You can see all the cute designs they have here: Valentines Day cards for kids

As you can see with the Little Red Riding Hood card (above) and the Wonderpets, Loveable Mane & Wonderland cards, these cards are totally able of being personalized with names and such.  Valentine Cards shopping just got a little easier! You should use the links in these post and get some of these styles now (even if just for next year) and have a look at some more like these:  Valentines Day Greeting Cards

 Please follow Tiny Prints on Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/TinyPrints)
Please like Tiny Prints on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/tinyprints)
 Please follow Tiny Prints boards on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/tiny_prints/)




I have not yet decided which cards we will pick, but I think they will be for Devonny, and I think I'll save them for next year! I'm leaning towards the Wonderpets cards, but which ones of those pictured (above) do you like best?


 ** I received Free Cards for blogging from Tiny Prints in exchange for my post **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.