Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Joe Browns boho at its best!

I have an unusual taste in clothes... just ask my girlfriends. I don't really have a one style I stick to though. I am like a butterfly in that aspect. Sometimes I might be preppy, sexy, girly, comfy, sometimes scene or hippie. I am like a chameleon in that way.I am highly adaptable. But I don't care if something is out of fashion. There- I said it out loud. Am I ashamed? Heck no! I know that it doesn't matter the price tag or brand- its the confidence within you. So I found this great website called JoeBrowns.co.uk. They sell boho clothing. It is a little reminscent to me, of a really hippie PacSun! They also sell mens clothing!


I found this cute Ditsy Owl Bag & some other adorable clothing as well. A Hitched Dress that is very unique. Also this very original wrap tunic dress.

http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/



They have a bargain section (for Men and Women!) You can sign up for their newsletter, and you can also request a free catalog! I'm sorry, maybe I am old fashioned, but catalog browsing is better than online any day. But hey- maybe it's just me.

I found the site easy to navigate and it wasn't slow like some sites I've browsed recently. I also really enjoyed the Zoom feature, it is an in-window close up that lets you highlight different areas.
joebrowns.co.uk ships worldwide for all my Canadian & American blog readers. Check them out!

This review is in association with Joe Browns. All opinions contained within this blog post are 100% mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.