We-wood makes watches, made of wood. If you didn't catch that already! I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them. I think they make a perfect Christmas present. I am so glad they sent one for me. I am giving it to Noah for Christmas. Since he is not home he doesn't know about it and it will be a big surprise. I am super excited. The watches retail from $139.00 to $119.00. They are not cheap, but not too expensive as to be unattainable. There is so much detail and work that goes into making these watches. I especially like that for each watch bought, a tree is planted. We-wood is all about being green, and sustainability. The first 3 months WEwood planted 5,000 trees! That's amazing! I am such a tree hugger. I get upset when my husband cuts down trees in our own backyard! I'm 100% serious! Preserving our environment is so important and
The watch I chose is called WEWOOD DATE BLACK. It is gorgeous.
Want to win your own WEwood watch?All you have to do is comment that you want to win and leave your email address in the first comment. Then for a few extra entries you can:
- "Like" their Facebook - WeWOODwatch
- "Follow" @wewoodwatch on Twitter
- Enter my other giveaways! Tell me which ones you entered.
- Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts. (No limit) Comment must be relevant and show thought.
- Tell your friends about the WE-wood giveaway and share a link on Facebook or Twitter, tagging this blogs page. On Twitter you can tag me as @1caseycolette and on Facebook as @locomotion of expressions. May share 2x daily, at least 4 hours apart! (per site, for a total of four extra entries a day!)
I wish all of you the best of luck!
Winner will be picked via Random.org and have 48 hours to respond to winning email.
Winner's name will appear on Locomotion of Expressions Facebook fan-page!
Prize will be shipped by sponsor, I will expedite communication between the two!
“The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.”
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.