Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pillow Pets for Nintendo DS (review)




Pillow Pets for Nintendo DS is a cute kid's game based on the line of children's plush pillows that transform into cuddly friends. In the game you jump, buzz, fly, and explore Dreamland, the imaginary world where the pillow pets live. You can give your pillow pets more personality by customizing them with hats, glasses, shoes, and more! There are up to 40 accessories to unlock.




I adored this little game. I also adore the brand Pillow Pets. My daughter has the purple Unicorn Pillow Pet! I totally recommend this game if you have younger children, and if your kids like pillow pets or own one, this makes a very nice addition to your game collection, or pillow pet collection. Either way! It is a lot of fun and the graphics are so cute and brightly colored. My daughter loved dressing up her pillow pet character (she is a big fan of dress up). The game itself was not too hard for her to play by herself. I only had to help her out once. She is six years old. In fact- she wouldn't put it down!


( Please also see my review of the new Moxie Girls DS game review here. )


When your favorite pal goes missing, you must set out on a journey to bring them home again. You will venture into magical lands such as the Fantasy Woods, Rainbow Valley, and Slumber Land Castle. Along the way you will meet friends and collect tokens and rewards. You can meet and collect 16 well known pillow pet's characters including farm critters, sea creatures, and jungle animals.This is sure to be a great game for both boys and girls.

The game retails for around $20 and can be purchased wherever video games are sold.
This game would make a wonderful holiday present for your younger Pillow Pet or DS fan!


*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

2 comments:

niowwanke said...

Looking like arcade for kids. But every age of person will play it and will get lots of entertainment. I want to buy such pillow pet for my little brother who is crazy about such type of pets.
R4 NDS Cards

Jessi Likey said...

It's smart for the company to branch out and make a video game based on their toys. Pillow Pets are everywhere I go. This is a game my sister would enjoy.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.