Friday, November 11, 2011

A Candle Never Felt So Good - SCANDLE CANDLE


This is the full size Shimmering Lotion Candle.
 


 I think it's neat how it pours! I love the name of this brand. Scandle Candle, and even the spelling. Genius. The full size pourable ceramic lotion candle is $22.95, and is neat because you can buy refills for it for only $12.99!


I was sent the travel sample tin, which sells for $13.95. It came with a little plastic bracelet attached, which Giana promptly claimed as her own! I do think it's neat that I can travel easy with it, and keep it in my purse, but it's really more of an at home kind of thing. It does smell really good though. I was sent Vanilla. That's wonderful because I 
happen to love Vanilla. 




Thank goodness it wasn't fruit. The worst smelling scent to me is Cinnamon. I love actual Cinnamon, but Cinnamon scented things... Ew, even Apple Cinnamon, turn me off. 
But Vanilla? That's a huge turn on. The brand promises that it's patent pending candle, does not burn or keep the wax/lotion as hot as others. It was right! It didn't burn my skin at all. In fact- it felt great!








 It smelled very strong and the scent lingered for hours! I would have personally liked to see more glitter/shimmer. Because I am a flashy kind of gal. Giana loved it and thought it was very neat! Now I am scared she'll be trying to pour all my actual very hot candle wax onto her skin. OUCH! 


 Each sample is hand-poured and is a full-sized travel tin. 


Since its inception in 2005, The Scandle Body Massage Candle & Shimmering Lotion Candle has been received in the spa and beauty industry as, "The first and only candle that is truly healthy for your skin & the environment." In addition to aromatherapy candles, massage oils, and moisturizers; Scandle has expanded it offerings to include Dead Sea Salt Scrubs & Soaks, Perfumes, items for Manicures & Pedicures, and more.



scandle buy LRG 22.95
Click the picture above to buy a large ceramic shimmer lotion candle, in the scent of your choosing, on their website! What are you waiting for? Click it!



  

I found purses, clutches and scrubs as well!
Check out the purse below how unique for sale on their site for 95$!
" The patent pending Scandle Shimmering Lotion Candle is a candle that burns at 2 degrees above body temperature to produce a shimmering, fragrant lotion to give your skin a healthy, sexy & flawless glow! 
Made from 100% natural ingredients, Scandle’s Shimmering Body Candle is the first candle to:


  • Give Skin a Natural Shimmer
  • Hide Wrinkles & Imperfections by Deflecting Light
  • Hydrate Skin
  • While Adding Aroma & Ambiance to Any Setting

Charlie Heck
Located in Addison, Texas
940-239-7538
Scandle, LLC "A Candle Never Felt So Good"
www.scandlecandle.com
*As Seen In Shape Magazine, MarieClaire.comWomansDay.comParade.comFoxNews.com and Essence Magazine


Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


1 comments:

Fonso said...

This "skin treatment" posting Completely useful..good source, thanks anyway!

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.