Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back in full force!

I know some people are probably frustrated with me for lack of posts and winners and I apologize profusely. We are back in action in full swing and posting and blog winners resume tomorrow. Some of my sponsors due postings are entirely way too overdue but I have had family emergencies I am choosing not to share the details of... However, I will say that I have been out of town (in fact- 8 hours out of town) and dealing with these and it was not a fun trip AT ALL. Again- I am extremely sorry to those who are frustrated with me and hope and pray you understand that I cannot always be chained to this computer. To my readers and winners, you will be seeing a flood of posts in the coming week (and the week after that.) Thanks to those who are not yet complaining at me and to those who are I will be emailing you back soon.
Thanks!~

1 comments:

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Casey,
Your human we understand!! Things come up and if people can't understand then don't feel bad.You did put out a lot of posts since you been back!lol

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.