Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nicole Lee Handbags- Katherine: Purse Review

 



Nicole Lee makes beautiful handbags that are available for purchase not only on their website, but countless other huge retailers. I found this brand (ironically) on a blog, and have worked with them before. Last time, I got to review the Karol. I have a thing for big bags. I have a lot of makeup, a huge wallet, baby toys, and accessories, and I am not really a "diaper bag" kind of girl, so I need a huge purse that can carry it all. Nicole Lee has purses of all sizes. 
But that is not what draws me into them. What is it then? They are affordable without breaking the bank, like some other brands. In my opinion, they are prettier than some of the other brands too! Nicole Lee not only carries handbags and purses, but also has this beautiful luggage line, jewelry, and shoes. If I was rich.. I would have a different purse for every day of the month from them! The bags are made of genuine high quality leather and durable and exquisite! You can tell lot of time & attention goes into detail and manufacturing.
When they let me choose a handbag the first time, it took me two days to figure it out. This time, it took almost a week! I even took the question to you my readers! I knew I wanted a blue purse, but there were so many that I liked! I can be incredulously indecisive! What helps in selecting the bags, is Nicole Lee Handbags YouTube channel. They have a representative who is really informed and knowledgeable about the handbags, showcasing them in long videos. This really helped me with size comparison. This also was the deciding factor on me selecting this bag. When I saw how it opens like a doctors bag all wide-mouthed- I just had to have this one. I will say, the opening like that, is incredibly helpful in big bags like these. Because I can see down in it to find things better. I am sure women that carry a big purse can relate. You sometimes have to dump it out just to find things in it. Like, it eats them like the dryer does socks!  Anyway- it's super special because it has all kinds of pockets for organizing your stuff. It looks small in pictures, but if you watch the video at the bottom of this post, you can see how big it really is! It also looks thin, but this is probably the biggest purse I own. Looks can be deceiving in pictures as far as size goes with purses apparently.

This bag is flashy and sooo me! I like that it is limited edition. However, it is no longer available for purchase on Nicole Lee's website anymore though! I am sorry! But there are two other purses I really like, I have included links and images to in the bottom of this post, so you should check those out. J



Nicole Lee names all their purses, wonder if there has ever been one named Casey? 
They should name one the "Giana" or the "Devonny!"

If you are interested in seeing the blue purses from Nicole Lee I considered before noticing and ultimately select this one, you should read this post I wrote when I asked my readers for help?
Feel free to comment on it, your favorite of them! http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2011/10/which-blue-purse-do-you-like-best.html  The links in the post should take you to those purses if they are still available for purchase. If you want one of them you better get on it fast! THEY SELL LIKE HOTCAKES!
Limited Collection Edition.
Fur trimmed applique bag Satchel.
Faux exterior leather.
Genuine Rabit Fur trim.
Sparkling applique assorted rhinestone sizes.
Woven accent on the front.
Dual top handles.
Zipper top closure.
Interior wall zipper wallet closure.
Two interior wall slip pockets.
Nicole Lee Signature Plate on side.

 Length 15 inch         Height 10 inch.     Width 5.5 inch
Also available in other colors, like coffee, and purple!





"Like" Nicole Lee on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/nicoleleeusa
Follow Nicole Lee on Twitter @nicoleleeusa

Dain $85.00
Eliza $87.00

 **Disclaimer**
Nicole Lee sent me a free purse to facilitate my review. Regardless I still post my honest opinion of it and was not compensated other than the free product. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.