Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hair Straighteners by GHD


I recently was sent a GHD flat iron in the mail from a company for review. This flat iron turned out to be one of the best flat iron brands I have ever used. I usually buy my flat irons at my local SuperCenter, but you get what you pay for. They end up being no good, they break easy, or don't get as hot as they need to, or they ruin your hair. Even worse? They end up losing heat as they age. This brand however- has all their bases covered.  Not only are these hair straighteners functional, but also really pretty! They have great deals, promotions and sales, so you should check out their website and get a pair of hair straighteners for yourself. You'll see what I am talking about immediately. I really like the Limited Edition Scarlet, and have been eyeing it for a few weeks. But there are many different models- so you should look at see which one is best for you. The average price is around 200$. These flat irons all boast ceramic heating technology, swivel cords, sleep mode, and free delivery! Most include a free gift as well!
Be sure to check out the Limited Edition stylish hair straighteners from GHD!





Disclaimer: This review is brought to you by GHD. All opinions are true & entirely my own!

1 comments:

EmeraldandJade said...

Flat irons are so expensive, aren't they? I mean the good ones. I thought my CHI was quality but it broke within a year :(

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.