Monday, November 14, 2011

Hydros Bottle - green, reusable filtered water on the go! (review)



Hydros Bottle introduces reusable BPA-free water bottles and filtered water bottles to provide great-tasting filtered tap water on the go. Shop their store and buy your own reusable filtered water bottle! The bottles are BPA free and available in many colors; Charcoal, Blue, Clear, Pink, and Green!

The basic gist and need to know info!
Filter works ultra fast!
Reduces nasty chlorine!
BPA free!
Made in the USA!
Anti-Microbial
Dishwasher safe!


 In their web-store, you will find not only water bottles, but also filters for the bottles, plus saving for bulk orders, and they even have statement shirts about the water epidemic.

We do not realize how lucky we are to have clean water. Even here, water is not always as clean as we'd like it to be. But we don't have to walk for miles to get it, and then get sick from drinking it. Count yourselves lucky. I know that the water in my area, is not as clean as it was in my hometown. The water we have in my area has a lot of sulfur, it stinks and it tastes pretty bad. Water shouldn't have a flavor! Bu at least it's not going to make me sick. Gag, maybe but it's clean.

Hydros is also worried about recycling and releasing the water contaminants from the filters of their bottles! By using your Hydros Filter, you just saved 200 plastic bottles from going into a landfill. Now, keep your filter from suffering the same fate and join our filter reclamation program!






Please click and learn more about the water crisis and Hydros bottle mission, how they are doing their part and giving back!

One Hydros Bottle sells for 29.99! Which is around the same price as most filtered water pitchers, and unlike the, it can be used on the go. Plus, you know your doing the right thing by purchasing, and it's going to a good wonderful cause!



Hydros blog
https://www.facebook.com/hydrosbottle
@hydrosbottle on Twitter


Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.