Monday, November 7, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

I feel so special right now!  My Crazy Life's Cora Beth nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I think that is so awesome and so super sweet. It really means a lot to me that people like my blog!! Thank you Bethie !




There are some things I must do since I received this nomination. The first is to link back to the person who gave it to me, 
My Crazy Life Also I get to nominate 10 other bloggers!!! I also get to tell everyone 7 bits of information about myself.


And here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!



# 1
Mom Daughter Style




#2

~Mommy's Favorite Things

#3

Mommy of One (& Counting!)


#4

Formality of Frugality





#5


Through the Eyes of a Tiger


#6

Rj and Jessie






#7
Best Mom Reviews














#8

Two Kids and a Coupon



#9

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood




#10
Kortneys Krazy Life



Please ladies, grab the button, link to me, and give it out 10 more times too!

Now 7 things about ME!

1. I have been married to an AWESOME guy for almost 5 years. We have been together 7. He drives me crazy sometimes, but I have no clue what I would do without him and hope I never have to find out.

2. I am a navy wife who has grown accustomed to being away from friends and family. I am a strong woman who deals and manages the house & children while my husband protects your country.

3. I can not, will not, function without my cell phone. I feel naked without it. I would not : know what time it is, be able to wake up in the morning, find my way in a dark room, be able to listen to music, or know anyone's phone number, among other things.

4. I am very new to blogging. I am really enjoying it so far!!!

5. I am a stay at home mom to a 6 year old and a one year old. They keep me super busy and unfortunately irritable!!!

6. I am super glad that I have a good cell phone plan because almost all of my BFF's live over 8 hours away. My family does too. So you can imagine I am on it a LOT!

7. I am a procrastinator. I plan to fix that later. =0)

Once again, Thank you 
My Crazy Life's Cora Beth for nominating me!!!

1 comments:

Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Casey,

It was so nice of you to nominate me for the versatile blogger award! This is such great news! Thanks.

I love your 7 things about you,the cell phone thing is to funny!!:) as far as being a procrastinator..I don't think anyone is even close to being one as I am! I put everything off intill the last minuite.lol,,I have to work on that huh? lol,,
I really enjoy your blog,it's one of my favorites and with you being a new blogger,I can't tell,it seems like you been doing the blogging thing a long time!
Thanks again,
Shannon

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.