Thursday, November 10, 2011



 Frederic Fekkai is a world renown hair stylist to the stars and makes his own line of products. They used to be kind-of expensive and only available in salons. Now it is available everywhere and is affordable. I was lucky enough that Bzzagent sent me 2 full size bottles of a lemon scented shampoo and conditioner called Full Volume. Since I have extremely hard water where I live, volume is exactly what I needed. I don't know if I love the scent, because I really don't care for citrus, but I will say it's growing on me. Luckily the scent is not lingering so thats usually a bad thing, but in this case is actually good! I give this product 9 stars out of ten, only because I do not care for the scent. I do appreciate Bzzagent hooking me up with this awesome product. Read all about the man, Frederic Fekkai!


























What is BzzAgent?
Bzzagent is a WOM website that I have been a part of since their very beginning years ago. WOM = Word of Mouth! They send you products and samples and coupons for yourself, as well as many to share with your friends. All you have to do is log in and log your shares, whether they be on Facebook, Twitter, or by mouth. In addition, there are also other ways to get credit, such as blogging, like I am doing right this second!  If you shared by mouth- you just type in what you said. It couldn't be easier. Plus, you don't have to have a blog to participate! Cool, right?  So sign up, and tell Jono I sent you.


2 comments:

jill24295 said...

I love Frederick Fekkai products! A few years back my friend bought me their hair wrap for drying the hair after getting out of the shower and I wore it out. They don't sell most of their products in my area though, so it's a treat to get them when someone buys them for me as a gift.

EmeraldandJade said...

BzzAgent sounds cool. I always wondered about doing product reviews but I'm not that interested in doing a blog...yet anyways! Have you tried Pureology? I love that brand but it is $$$.

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.