Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Moonpig's online greeting card maker review!


MoonPig.com is a UK-based greeting card company.They have provided a very convenient service to make all occasions more personal and are highly regarded as being a more humor-centric greeting card retailer. 
They let me order a card. Their cards are only 3.99 each and they can be personalized and shipped to you, or the recipient. 
I chose this card to send to my daughter, Gigi! I made it "large" so she would be even more impressed with it, and the price is reflected below.
Total Cost$7.99
Postage, Packing & Handling$1.39
Total Order Value$9.38


I also ordered this card for 3.99 for my sister:
AND this one for my Mother also 3.99:

Grand Total with tax and shipping
 $18.24.. and I never had to leave the house! I hope they enjoy their cards, and I am pretty sure they won't notice this blog post until after they receive the cards, if they ever notice it at all. I post so much.. I am really not sure if my family keeps up with me on here.. or has time to.
So that's good in this case!
OK so about ordering:

A breeze. There are so many cards to chose from. If you noticed my sister's card is a little bit risque, that's because you can unhide the "adult cards" some of the cards do feature direct nudity, but they are all cartoons. 

While there are cards I didn't even know there were occasions for, apparently I am out of the loop in the Greeting Cards department, there are everyday cards for all occasions and people. Such as: Birthday Cards Photo Upload Cards, & Personalized Greeting Cards!
And if you are a smartphone user, MoonPig has an iPhone app and will launch their Android app in two weeks. 
I appreciated the address book, and the Calendar & reminders! You should know that the cards on the whole site are completely customizable. For instance, my mother's card was a Mother's day card, and I edited out the Mothers day part. So that means if you were to find a birthday card you wanted to give to someone but it was for anniversary.. or vise versa, you could just change the text of that part of the card. The customizing is so in-depth you can also change font, font color and size. The best part is it's super easy and user friendly.



Here are some of the things you will see on their site: 


I really hope my family enjoys their cards!  J


DisclaimerI received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.