Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nicole Lee- Karol: Purse Review


^ Click the banner above to be taken to their site! ^
Nicole Lee makes gorgeous purses, wallets, hand bags, assecories and jewelry! I am so in love with their purses! Oh me, oh my are they beautiful!
Their items are fashionable, without being ridiculously priced. The purses sell for a very reasonable and affordable 80.00 (This is a rounded average price, mind you)
What's funny is - I don't tend to carry a purse everywhere! I usually have my hands full with the kids. Devonny is my little monkey, she has to be held, and I only like gorgeous purses. With me, simple anything just will not do. I envy girls that can wear plain shirts and earrings. But it always looks good on them. But I feel like a plain jane! I have to be bright, bold and funky!
Which is why I love the Nicole Lee bags and purses. There is nothing plain jane about them in the slightest! Nope! Especially not with the purse I chose! The purses all have different names for the designs, but then, the name will have several shapes and styles, because they are part of collections. I am learning, I promise! I tried to order the lilac/purple Karol, and she's like, which one? I'm all, the Karol! LOL! But I get it now. Its just when you are a SAHM (stay-at-home-mommy) for as long as I am, fashion tends to take a back burner if you know what I mean. I wait for the kids to get older- so I can have more "me" time, but even though time flies, .. well I had another baby while I was waiting, so its like.. *screech!* Reset!

But I sidetracked myself. Rambling on.. the Karol comes in a few colors..
* QUILTED PEARLS SATCHEL
* STITCHED DIAMOND PATTERN WITH PEARLS AT EACH POINT
* TWO HANDLES MADE OF LEATHRETTE AND CHAIN WITH SILK ROSETTES AND PEARLS
* ZIPPER CLOSURE
* EXTERIOR BACK ZIPPER POCKET
* REMOVEABLE ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP
* INTERIOR ZIPPER POCKET
* LEATHERETTE
* SIZE: LENGTH 15.00" HEIGHT 11.25" WIDTH 5.00"
* AVAILABLE COLORS: PAPAYA, LAVENDER, YELLOW, CAMEL, SKY BLUE
New arrival Dain is a stunner! I also like Nora in Yellow!

Here is a video with a full look at the Spring/Summer collection.


What I thought!
Even prettier in person. And huge. Totally love the fabric roses twisting up the handles of this satchel! The Karol is lined with a soft pink, satiny material bearing the Nicole Lee all over the inside. Very classy! Inside pockets are one open pouch, and a zip up pouch for smaller items. I have gotten so many compliments on this bag, and I am scared my six year old Giana is going to steal it. (Facetious, but she does really like it!) I took a picture of her holding the bag for size comparison. She is extremely tall for a six year old, around the size of an eight year old little girl. So that is a good size comparison! And she looks SO cute holding it! I am glad I found these purses, I now know what to ask Santa for for Christmas this year PLUS someones birthday *ahem* is in a month and a few weeks, and someone *cough cough* (hint-hint) would really want this cute poodle purse charm! In case you all missed that, the someone is me. :)

Pictures of the Karol bag!



About Nicole Lee

Nicole Lee, an LA based handbag company, had its first launch in 2004. Since then, the company has quickly emerged into the mainstream gaining never-ending recognition from magazine editor’s to Handbag 101 Pro’s. With unique designs and funky details, Nicole Lee has created a collection that is continuously pushing the envelope when it comes to hot fashion trends. “We believe fashion should be fun and refreshing.

” Nicole Lee defines Fashion as: “An ever changing entity that is consistently incorporating cultural and social traits in its designs.” Created with Top quality fabric and detailed craftsmanship, Nicole Lee handbags are not shy on the shelves. With aggressive and fashion forward designs, Nicole lee aspires to take the world of handbags to a whole new level.

This young and hyper-creative design team uses its inspiration of European runways, NY’s intense dynamic lifestyle and of course LA’s casual yet trendy street fashion to develop its unique and ground braking collection. Nicole Lee takes great pride in creating high-end contemporary bags for chic’s that know and appreciate fashion.

You can find Nicole lee collection in exclusive stores such as Nordstrom BP, Arden B., Windsor, Victoria’s Secret, Stein Mart, Cache, and thousands of fine boutique shops throughout the state and abroad such as London, Paris, Tokyo, Milan, Rome, Madrid and many more. With our loyal customers pledging overwhelming support, Nicole Lee is on a venture to take on the new era of handbags.




Stay updated with Nicole Lee!
http://nicoleleeusa.com/blog/
@nicoleleeusa on Twitter and on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.