Friday, August 10, 2012

Coppertone this Summer!!!



Mine didn't win, but she's a good one to win. Adorable! Of course- I'd rather have Gigi won.. :)

~aww!~
www.facebook.com/coppertone
My niece, Lynzey

Save on Coppertone with this  Printable Coupon 

Save a trip to the store, but your Coppertone online on Amazon!

https://twitter.com/#!/search/users/coppertone

My announcement (in case you missed it!) http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2012/05/coppertone-im-water-mom.html#.UCWtSrQ19kw
Mt review: http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2012/06/coppertone-foaming-review-coppertone.html#.UCWtRrQ19kw

Getting her sunscreen on!
"Rub it in Daddy! Lotions!"
She loves her "Elmoshoes"
*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.