Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Princess Fairies #1: Hope the Happiness Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book by Daisy Meadows (scholastic review)







Princess Fairies #1: Hope the Happiness Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book   by Daisy Meadows


Publication Date: August 1, 2012 | Age Level: 7 and up | Grade Level: 2 and up | Series: Princess Fairies

Fairies and princesses -- a magical combination!

Rachel and Kirsty are so excited to spend the week at the Golden Palace. They're going to live like real princesses! But before long, they discover that something is terribly wrong. The Princess Fairies' magic tiaras are missing! Without them, both Fairyland and the human world are a royal mess.

Hope the Happiness Fairy's magic tiara is missing -- and now everyone is gloomy and glum! Can Rachel and Kirsty help find her tiara and bring fun back to the Golden Palace?

Find the missing tiara in each book and help save the princess magic!

Be sure to check out Book 2 & Book 3!!!

Daisy Meadows writes another set of Fairy books called Ocean Fairies.
Overall I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I liked that it is just the right length for Giana, who is an exceptional reader. Even though she can read extremely well, she still has the mentality of books that a child her age should have. She will get frustrated if the story goes on too long, or there are extremely difficult words to pronounce. This book captivated her, and held her attention. She finished it in just 3 days of reading, and now she wants to read the next book in the series! I told her when they have book fair at her school we will.



80 pages

August 2012
9780545433907, 0545433908
$4.99
Ages 7 to 10, Grade 2
Paperback / softback
Juvenile Fiction / Science Fiction, Fantasy, & Magic


*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


Twitter  @Scholastic

Facebook.com/scholasticparents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.