Sunday, August 19, 2012

SnapShot!

I successfully enrolled, only I am confused as to where my $50 gas card is that was promised to "test drive" the device. It sure wasn't in my box with the Snapshot device. I went outside and plugged it in. the directions were SUPER simple, and it was super easy. I love all the info included about what NOT to do so I do not get disqualified. Perhaps they pay you when you are done? I guess that makes sense. Otherwise, people would probably just keep signing up and never test the device, and that doesn't seem fair. So far, I am unsure of what the "Blogger Snapshot Test Drive" consists of. There has been little communication about it, and the directions on the website and not too clear. They just confuse me more actually. I know all I have to do with the device is plug it in and forget it, but what does it entail on my blog I wonder? What would I be telling you, anyway?
"Well, drove around today..."
Lol.. You feel me?
I guess it's supposed to be along the lines of letting you know how much money I would save, but since I don't know that, I don't know.
:)

I do know that anyone can sign up to test drive progressive snapshot device

Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Progressive.

Progressive Snapshot terms & Conditions
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for Snapshot when you get your auto quote—which you can do online, over the phone or from your mobile device. Or, if you aren't ready to switch your insurance yet, you can sign up online or from your mobile device for a 30-day test drive.  Read the other FAQ's

1 comments:

jill24295 said...

:-( Sometimes I wonder why these companies put all the time and effort into these giveaways and promotions and then drop the ball with no follow-up, unclear directions or delivery of the prize/compensation. Hope it turns out to be a positive experience when it's all over!

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.