Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer is here - and hair gets dry! (Shielo Hair Products Review)


That's exactly why you need to get the most out of your Shampoo & Conditioner!  Sodium Laureth Sulfate is bad, bad, bad.
Shielo HYDRATE Shampoo & HYDRATE Conditioner boasts not only being sulfate-free, but also contains certified organic ingredients, white tea extract, shea, plant proteins, & hydrating peptides. Wow! that is quite a mouthful there!


I have tried it and I love it!
It smells amazing and makes my hair smell amazing too. It feels so refreshing and conditioned when I rinse it out, and even with air drying, my hair does better than it normally does!  LOVE IT!









There is nothing worse than cheap shampoo and conditioner. I don't care who protests how it is the same as the other conditioners .. it is not.  I have wavy hair. I can scrunch it to make it curl, or I can flat iron it. But I have really long hair.

My hair smelled good, brushed easily, had less breakage, and was easy to flat iron and scrunch! Overall I give this product an A+!  The shampoo is regularly $22.49 but right now is on sale on their website for $16!
Hydrating collection  I'd love to try the Sealing Mist
INGREDIENTS



Connect with them!


*Disclaimer:* I was not paid or did not receive any compensation, but did receive samples to review and test out. The opinions in this post are soley mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.