Thursday, August 9, 2012

CocoaWell™ (review)


Experience the benefits of fresh, organic cocoa in a capsule, without the calories and sugar of dark chocolate!!!

The CocoaWell products I tried!

Rethink Cocoa! CocoaWell is the first natural products brand to dedicate a line of nutritional supplements to the health benefits of cocoa.

The CocoaWell products arv is $29.99 and they are widely available online (you should sue the links in this post though).

The Maximum Potency offers 450 mg of flavanols support from nature.*
This comprehensive cocoa product helps support:

·      healthy blood pressure and blood circulation.*
·      cholesterol levels already within normal range.*
·      healthy blood flow and also help maintain and enhance concentration and memory.*
·      protection from oxidative stress and free radicals.*
·     cellular health and a healthy immune system.*
I love that there are no harmful chemicals, and additives in the supplements, just pur ingredients derived from nature! 

For those chocolate lovers, this is a dream for you. Doctor Oz says that you can have chocolate on the Lazy Girl’s Guide to Getting Healthy program. (Didn’t you love how the audience broke out in applause when he said this? I can’t hate, I did the same thing!)

-Cocoawell is a dark chocolate that helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
-For the first time, studies show that cocoa (the raw material in chocolate) helps the intestinal system and may help with colon cancer.
- the right kinds of foods (cocoa) contains flavonoids that help kill cancer cells that might have otherwise grown.

Cocoa Well Supplements

-1/5 of a chocolate bar (Seriously? Can anyone only eat 1/5 of a candy bar?)
-Try cocoawell supplements (equivalent to approximately 8 bars—I can’t just have the 8 bars instead?)



The pills are small. The largest pills were the Maximum Potency I don't know if you can tell, but they were significantly bigger.



CocoaWell is the first natural products brand to dedicate a line of nutritional supplements to the health benefits of cocoa.

CocoaWell was inspired by a Harvard University study of the Kuna native islanders of Panama, renowned for their low rate of heart-related health conditions. The study found that drinking five cups of cocoa daily contributes to their health, in spite of thei
r poverty and lack of resources.

Inspired the by the Kuna’s coveted health practices, CocoaWell developed a proprietary, innovative method to deliver the health benefits of fresh, organic cocoa in a single capsule, without the calories and sugar associated with dark chocolate.

**Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information found here is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Posts made by others are the views expressed by that person may not reflect the views of CocoaWell.



Advanced CoQ10 Heart, a heart-supporting supplement enhanced with 200mg of CoQ10, can help replenish the body’s supply of CoQ10 that may be depleted by cholesterol-lowering statins.*

Of course, True Energy was my favorite and the most useful product to me, since I am a coffee junkie.

Overall, I loved  Reserveage's Cocoa Well  and would definitely encourage purchasing them.
In addition, I experienced no problems while taking these pills and felt more energetic and mood balanced when taking the pills. 
The only problem I experienced wasn't related to the pills, it was the bottle they come in. The bottle is heavy glass, which is good, since plastics are used far too often anyway. However- I did drop one of them from my packed medicine cabinet and it did shatter in the floor. Oops!




True Energy with AdaptoStress3™ contains naturally sourced caffeine that helps enhance energy. It features Ashwagandha, Rhodiola and Schisandra, adaptogenic herbs that can help support
the body’s ability to adapt to occasional stress.* 



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.