I entered my beautiful daughter Giana in the Little Miss Coppertone Contest, and you can enter your little girl too! The contest is open to girls of a certain age, and the photos must be taken outside. Read all about it and ENTER HERE! on Facebook. They know each of you is a Coppertone Girl in your own unique way and now you can find out what kind of Coppertone Girl you are by taking this fun quiz on Facebook!
Remember, if you have a little girl age 2-8, all you have to do is submit a photo of her by June 22nd to enter the Little Miss Coppertone Contest. Special guest judge Alison Sweeney will lead the judging team in selecting finalists and starting on July 13th, America will vote to choose the next Little Miss Coppertone! The winner gets a dream family vacation and will be featured in a Coppertone print ad! To enter the contest and read the official rules, visit the Coppertone Facebook page.
So make sure you spread the word about the Little Miss Coppertone contest and the What Kind of Coppertone Girl Are You? quiz
I am a proud Coppertone Water Mom! Protecting our little ones is UBER important, in every way possible. Even the sun. Especially the sun. Since we live near the beach, and visit quite frequently most weekends, this was a venture I was excited about! Coppertone is driving the force is safe outdoor play! Pardon the pun- but if your looking for suncare Coppertone has you covered!
I loved my little Coppertone Water mom kit they sent out, it has all kinds of samples which I promptly gave out to my friends. I intend on keeping a bunch of them in the trunk of my car so that when we go to the beach, and the spray cans run out, we are still safe and protected! Did I mention this gorgeous towel they sent?
I love the little classic image of the dog pulling the bikini bottom of the little girl. That has got to be one of the best logos a brand has had. Ever.
Sun Care Tips: Smart Sunscreen Use
- Get a head start on the sun. - Apply sunscreen 15 minutes before you are exposed to the sun.
- Don't skimp on sunscreen. - Use it liberally and apply it evenly over all exposed skin to ensure complete coverage. Reapply as directed.
- Cover all the bases. - It's easy to overlook spots like the ears, neck, and shoulders, but they need sunscreen too. Remember to grab a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses and to seek shade when the sun is most intense.
- Follow the numbers. - SPF tells you the level of protection a sunscreen provides from sunburn. Use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher whenever you'll be outdoors.
- Reapply, reapply, reapply. - Apply another coat of sunscreen as needed, at least every 2 hours- and be sure to reapply after swimming, sweating, vigorous activity or toweling off.
- Select water resistant sunscreens that can keep up with kids. - Use water resistant sunscreens with broad spectrum SPF 30 or higher, and look for products that are quick and easy to apply to squirmy kids. (Keep babies under six months of age out of the sun and consult a doctor before applying sunscreen.)
I even have a coupon for you so you can get some of your very own Coppertone. $1/1 Print the coupon here.
While I love the convenience of the sprays, I do question the safety of them, and have noticed they are only good for one family for one day. I much prefer the lotions, as they seem to go a lot further!
For more sun care tips, please visit Coppertone.com.
Thank you Coppertone and MomSelect!
"No Purchase Necessary. Contest Ends on 6/22/12. Click for Details
As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.
"Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a gift card in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place."