Sunday, August 12, 2012

Introducing CJ's BUTTer®



At the moment there are over a dozen products in the CJ's BUTTer® product line, all except the BUTTer® PLUS (which is intend for a variety of yeast based problems), and Bug Banisher are available in both unscented as well as a large variety of scents. Many of these items were originally developed with cloth diaper users in mind. Most of the products have since been found to have a wide variety of other uses. They have found that many of the people who already know and love BUTTer® as their diaper cream have no idea that they can be using the very same product for every member of their family in some way. Our Original BUTTer® has been found to have well over 20 uses, and more are being brought to their attention all the time. Uses such as Eczema, diaper rash, insect bites, hang nails, mechanics' hands, rosacea, scars, stretch marks, and MORE!


People following a vegan lifestyle will like it too, as there is a vegan choice!

 Do you like to use all natural products?
Or have a little one in diapers? 
.... Even if you are using cloth wipes, wool covered diapers, this product is safe for use for stretch marks during pregnancy or for sore, dry nipples if your nursing.  So many uses. Available in many scents too! I was sent 3 samples of it, and one was scented like VS Love Spell, and it smelled JUST like Love Spell.
There is truly something for everyone with CJs Unique Boutique!

The only issue I had was Devonny did NOT like it used as a diaper rash ointment. I know from reading online many people have had success with it as one though, but she cried when I put it on her. However, I did try it on my flaky eczema patches and it helped a lot!



I was sent the Bug Banisher SprayBug BANISHer @ $14.97
The sand gnats up here are horrid. They call them no-see-ums and most sprays are not effective for the defense of your body of these itchy critters. They especially like to get in your hair, and on your scalp and who wants to spray that other stuff on your head. Let's pretend for one minute that the chemical DEET in bug spray isn't dangerous, but I'd be darned if I'd want that stinky crap in my hair. Gross! Luckily CJ's Bug Spray is all natural and doesn't smell bad at all.
The bug spray doesn’t leave your skin too sticky and the smell is rather nice. The peppermint oil and witch hazel really stand out.

CJ’s BUTTer® Bug Banisher Ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Distillate, vinegar, Glycine Soja (soybean) oil, Ricinus Communis (castor) seed oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) Leaf oil, Citrus Limonum (lemon essential oil), Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender essential oil), Mentha arvensis (peppermint essential oil), Salvis sclareo (clary sage), Azadirachta Indica (neem) seed oil.

I was impressed that Clary Sage is used in it, as not many products are, and it smells fabulous- it can be relaxing, and is not a widely used ingredient.
Clary Sage has been known to- when used on temples and ankles, induce labor (so they say!) I tried it, didn't work, but perhaps you are supposed to do it longer.. ?

I am sure it contributes to the amazing smell of the spray. Don't get me wrong here- it doesn't smell like perfume, and it does smell like bug spray. Only because of the cironella, but it still smells better than most do!

It's too early to tell just how it works, but from researching the products ingredients online, it seems like all of those ingredients would be much more effective.
  
 I am pretty confident it will work as well as commercial bug sprays, minus the scary mystery ingredients. Also, at $14.95, the price is right.

It being so hot in South Georgia we don't get outside too much, but they have been out some when it cools off, ironically when the sun goes down, the bugs get worse. Albeit it is way worse in the spring and fall, especially with the biting gnats, mosquitoes will still usually bite them. But they came inside from playing with no bites at all. Good



   *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.