Saturday, August 4, 2012

@housepartyfun @momsmeet No blog review required!

Some cool things I got recently from sites you should join.
House Party & MomsMeet!





This (right) is part of my Lego Duplo House Party! House Party sent me 4 packs of Busy Farm + stickers, PhotoFrame Magnets and coupons.
I like the Duplo, they aren't too big and bulky, like some blocks, and not so small that they have to be put up around small children either. (They still hurt if you step on them BTW!) They are neat because they have faces and shapes that when put together in the right way- can make a Pig, Horse, Sheep & a Chicken!


CUTE!~  
I will invite all my friends over, and give out packs of them (to them, for free) and eat, and play Lego themed activities with our kids. Pretty neat, huh? House Party has more than just kids house parties! I have hosted (below)

Parties I’m hosting

Past parties

 @housepartyfun
Facebook.com/LEGODUPLO 
Facebook.com/housepartyfun

Each party I hosted in the past came with a great box of goodies, coupons, and freebies. The best was the Gerber House Party, it came in 3 boxes and contained Gerber cold shopping bags which were so awesome, plus a ton of free Gerber food, (20 lbs of it, to be more exact) and even these CUTE Gerber Bibs!  Loved that one.
The DiGiorno party box contained enough free coupons for pizza for the party, plus more, and 6.00 off coupons for my guests, plus a hot pad, a pizza roller, and other DiGirono memorabilia.
Here's the gist:
You sign up for e-mails and they let you know about new parties. Also- be sure to like them on Facebook to stay updated as the new parties arrive.
They even have a section of adult +21 parties -
apply now (hurry!) to host a Smirnoff Summer party!
No blog review required, simply agree to have the party and hand out the goodies. The host always gets more special gifts BTW!  :)




MOVING ON! ....

MomsMeet

I do not know what to say about this site, except getting accepted for a sampling, was the most frustrating thing. I have been a member for about a year, and just got accepted for one of their programs!
Thank goodness too, because I was about to cancel my account/emails. I figured, if not by now- hopeless.
Well I finally got accepted, and what a great one to get accepted to!
They sent me two bottles of gummy vitamins for me, one a whole-food gummy, serving is 3 pills.
That is the only thing that throws me off, since I am used to only having to use one gummy.
If there are 30 gummies in each bottle, that is a months supply.
I discovered on their website that one bottle of the Multi-Vitamin bottles is $15.99. Not a bad price. The kids seem to like them a lot. Devonny is only 2 yet begs for "Vitamins" and doesn't understand she can only have 1. But what young child does? I keep them put up high, even though there is a child-safe lid.

Slice of Life Gummy Vitamins for adults.
MomsMeet and Hero Nutritionals  sent us Watermelon Flavored Gummy Vitamins for kids and they also sent samples of these yummy gummy orange slices (Vitamin C) too! The samples (40) are to give out to my girlfriends. The samples have coupons attached to them for 2$ off too!
 I have already given a bunch of them out, and my best friend Beth says her little girl loves them. Even the sugar-free samples they gave me to give to her, which we didn't know if the kids would like or not.
The best thing though is the texture (not too soft, not too chewy, + they smell and taste really good.
Thanks MomsMeet!!!!


Facebook.com/MomsMeet
@momsmeet
Pinterest.com/momsmeet/
Facebook.com/heronutritionalproducts

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.