Thursday, August 9, 2012

Offer of Gratitude coupon



Have you heard of the Bumi Sehat Foundation?  They do excellent work to help women in need get the nutrition they require to have a safe, healthy birth.  I’m working with New Chapter to let you know about their special Offer of Gratitude coupon: just use this coupon to save $4 on any New Chapter product and they will donate an additional $4 to the Bumi Sehat Foundation.  Motherhood is a challenge; let’s help these women get every advantage they can.   There is also a choice of 4 other charities you can donate to when using this coupon.
New Chapter contacted me to post this!

Please take a look at the offer here: http://on.fb.me/PmerX9

In addition to the above Charity, your purchase could potentially also benefit another of the other 4 listed below.
www.monteverdeinfo.com/monteverde_conservation_league.htm

www.montereybayaquarium.org/cr/seafoodwatch.aspx

www.nongmoproject.org

sacredseedssanctuary.org


I hope you are able to take a few minutes of your time and use it to benefit a cause that New Chapter
is passionate about!

@bumisehat
Facebook.com/bumisehat
Facebook.com/nongmoproject
@NonGMOProject
@newchapterorg
@seafoodwatch
Facebook.com/seafoodwatch
Facebook.com/NewChapterInc

My coupon was printable and expires on Sept. 30th.
New Chapter is available for purchase everywhere, find your nearest location!!!


 
*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


Read more: http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/#ixzz233zXgeOx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.