Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Huggies MomsInspired grant


As a mother and entrepreneur, I realize how helpful support is when starting a business. I have partnered with Huggies® to help support budding entrepreneurs looking to explore and grow their own unique baby or child care product ideas.


Huggies recognizes that there is a dynamic and talented community of moms who strive to make life as a parent easier and more enjoyable every day.  Now in its third year, the Huggies® MomInspired™ grant program celebrates the natural creativity of moms, who solve real parenting challenges every day in innovative ways.  
  • Grant recipients will receive $15,000 in seed capital as well as business resources to help turn innovative ideas into real-life inventions.
  • Applications for the 2012 Huggies MomInspired grant program are currently being accepted through July 31, 2012.
  • Moms can learn more and submit original, innovative and viable new business and product ideas now at HuggiesMomInspired.com.
  • Grants will be announced and awarded in fall 2012.   
By visiting the website www.HuggiesMomInspired.com you can also read about the stories of past grant recipients and their product ideas.

The Huggies MomInspired grant is too valuable to keep to ourselves! I realize many of you may be seeking additional funding for their product idea or business startup.
 

Previous grant recipients have developed products such as:
  • Nausea relief band to ease pregnancy symptoms
  • Magnetic baby clothing for easy diaper changes
  • Sleep coaching  
Find out more information about the Huggies MomInspired grant program, past recipients andsubmit innovative ideas, please visit HuggiesMominspired.com 



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.