Sunday, June 24, 2012

Coppertone Foaming review - coppertone water moms


 I am a proud Coppertone Water Mom.  This means I can be very selective about what products I put on my baby girl (age 2) above- Devonny. I need to protect her from the sun. I bet you didn't know a sunburn is worse for a child than you, as an adult?
I usually do not like the new cans of sunscreen. For one, they don't have as many uses in them as a bottle of lotion does.


I have to eat my words, because now- with Coppertone's new Delicate Foaming Lotion (SPF 75) can, because it contains many uses!

One little spray- foams up into a lot of sunscreen!!! It applied evenly, no one got sunburn.
Everyone was happy.


We spend a lot of time at the beach. So having the right skincare is important.
I can trust Coppertone to take good care of us!

Please enjoy the pictures of my family  at Jekyll Island yesterday!













Do not forget to print this coupon, and get some savings on your next Coppertone purchase!!! Don't forget to enter your little girl into the contest! Below.

I just entered my daughter in the Little Miss Coppertone contest: http://www.littlemisscoppertonecontest.com/contest/view_entry?code=75590310a14f36c8e6c04ff31d9f688a



Facebook.com/coppertone

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.