Friday, November 23, 2012

50% OFF!? Why thank you, we'll take that!!! Kate Quinn Organics

Want to save a whopping FIFTY percent off at Kate Quinn Organics?  That's almost unheard of these days.. your lucky in most sites if you can get free shipping and you usually have to spend an arm & a leg to even get that...
But not with this sale!!! YAY!~
Everyone still has a little bit of holiday shopping left to do, and you can even use the code in conjunction with their holiday sale for Cyber Monday, which I am so looking forward to shopping with them for some cute Organic baby Clothing and Toddler Clothing tomorrow myself! I only hope their site doesn't crash when we all overload it!!!



The code is ff2013b – it’s good now until 12/1/2012 it’s for 50% off an entire purchase of anything sold on KateQuinnOrganics.com So please take full advantage of holiday sales!



So here's a few things I'm eyeing, although I'll probably only get one or two: I have included links in tiny print underneath the pictures of particular item for your convenience! I tried to narrow it down to 5.. but the list looks like it will feature 7.. however will I decide? Please comment and let me know which one you think is the best choice..That way, Kate Quinn and I will know you read this. Sharing is caring, but comments are much appreciated on non-giveaway post especially. :) Here they are in no particular order . I think I might like the bird print vest dress and the bird print bow dress best. But that's because Byrd is the WORD!~ I am also including these since the company wants to send me an item or two for posting.. with any luck.. I'll get one of the items I like in this post.. we'll see.. I'm on the edge of my seat with suspense though.. I love surprises.
These 1st 2 are possibly my 2 favorites...
:)
ls vest dress | bird print $48 but with code only $24, comes in lots of sizes up to size 8.

ls bow dress | bird print $42 makes it $21 for a limited time: comes in sizes 6, 7, & 8
Next...
fiesta dress | pink sparrow print this might be one of my faves, if it came in a size I need, yet it only comes in 3-6 mo. Its regularly  $42 so on sale for $21.
ls vest dress | monkey print is stinking cute too! $48 regularly, now $24 for a lil bit! Avail in sizes 4T to 8.
ls ruffle kimono jumpsuit | pink floral print $48 , half off at $24, avail in sizes 0-24mo. It would still fit Devonny! I'm a sucker for ruffles.

ls collar yoke dress | hummingbird print $46 makes it $23 right now. In sizes ranging from 6mo to 6yrs.
Last, but not least:


heart dress | pink poppy print in sizes from 3-6mo all the way up to 6Y!! Already discounted to $36 makes it only $18! What a steal!!


Again, the code is
CODE : ff2013b
Which was your favorite?

The code is ff2013b – it’s good now until 12/1/2012 it’s for 50% off an entire purchase of anything sold on KateQuinnOrganics.com So please take full advantage of holiday sales!

be sure to keep up with them on Social media:

Twitter: @katequinnorg
On Pinterest: katequinnorg
and of course, on Facebook - katequinnorganic



*Disclaimer* - I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I will get a sample of the product for posting about the sale.. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.