NATURE’S HAND GRANOLA INTRODUCES
ENHANCED PRODUCT & NEW PACKAGING
Granola Veteran Offers New Great-Tasting, All Natural
Good-for-You Granola Your Whole Family Will Love
CHICAGO, IL - For the first time in the Company’s 40-year history, Nature’s American Co. is bringing something new to the table. While many granolas are loaded with preservatives, sugar, sodium or trans fats, Nature’s Hand granola was created for health-conscious consumers who still love the taste of authentic granola, and uses only the world’s finest ingredients.
The new product, which features an improved texture and more clustered blend, is made with roasted oats and wheat, tasty nuts and seeds and delicately sweetened with caramelized brown sugar and honey. Nature’s Hand uses only premium all-natural ingredients like soy oil, which is full of fiber, protein and antioxidants. The brand is low in sugar and contains no artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, cholesterol, trans fats or sodium.
“The granola category grew +5.6 percent in 2010 as busy consumers search for convenient, healthy food choices,” says Kevin Hannan, president of Nature’s American Co. “Nature’s Hand offers women and their families a healthy, convenient and affordable breakfast and snack option to suit their lifestyles.”
The new premium packaging is bright and colorful and features a new resealable top and literally gives consumers a preview window to the 100% natural goodness inside. The bold colors used to identify each of the six unique granola blends -- French Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Delight, Wild Blueberry, Raisin Hazelnut, Cinnamon Apple, Maple Pecan – means the brand will assume a place of prominence on the shelf for an affordable suggested retail price of $4.99.
Nature’s Hand provides a delicious and nutritious breakfast, especially served with yogurt; is convenient for on-the-go snacking; and serves as an ideal baking ingredient in your favorite recipes, including cookies, pie crusts and more.
Nature’s Hand is proud to be the official granola of Outward Bound U.S.A., www.outwardbound.org. In addition, Nature’s Hand gladly donates more than 10,000 lbs of granola annually to local shelters.
The Three Flavors we tried:
Raisin Hazelnut, Apple Cinnamon, & Wild Blueberry
They were all so good! We liked the Raisin Hazelnut best, but all of them were good. they tasted so fresh and crunchy. Even the baby (who does not yet have all her teeth) was shoveling them in at an alarming rate! The granola is extremely good for you! We tried it on fresh yogurt and it's great for snacking to tide you over! This product contains so artificial colors, sodium, trans fat, or preservatives. Giana likes to pack little Tupperware containers of it with her school lunch! The only thing is, it gets everywhere, because my kids are so messy! You can use it in cookies, baking recipes, add it to your Corn Flakes or Wheaties, or anything you can think of. The possibilities are endless. I like to mix plain nuts, (such as pecans, and almonds) in a Ziplock baggie. It makes a perfect take along to the beach or for outdoorsy type activities. I personally, was extremely interested in the coconut flavored granola, but it is only available in bulk sizes. Their prices are extremely reasonable, considering the large bags sold. The single pouch is $4.99 a case of 6 pouches cost is $29.94 and you can also order a case of mixed pouches.
About Nature’s Hand
Nature’s Hand Granola is the flagship brand at retail for Nature’s American Co., which has been manufacturing great-tasting granola cereals and snacks since 1971. Nature’s Hand currently offers six unique granola blends that are available at supermarkets, specialty grocery stores, and online stores across the country. Please visit us at www.natureshand.com and on our facebook http://on.fb.me/34D209 and twitter (@naturalgranola) pages for more information.
- The winner of this giveaway (1) will receive TWO flavors of their choice of granola from Natures hand. I want to personally thank Natures Hand for providing you with this opportunity. Please thank them on their Facebook wall, and tell them how you found them!
- If you want to win, simply "like" any of the pages on this list and tell me your facebook name. Each "Like" = 1 optional entry. Please prove you liked by providing your display name. Natures-Hand-Granola & LocomotionOfExpressions
- Which flavor do you think you would like best, comment below.
- Which flavor do you think kids would likes best? Tell me in a comment below.
- You can also either/or chose to "Follow" the Twitter pages as well, please leave your @username (handle) for validation purposes. @naturalgranola & @1caseycolette
- You may give me +k. klout.com/#/1caseycolette/topics Each 1 +k you give = 1 entry, please tweet out that you did so through Klout's automatic widget.
- In addition, you may add me as an influencer for another extra entry!
- (For those who haven't yet signed up for Klout, please do it has Perks for its members, including all sorts of free things!
- Tweet this giveaway! using the buttons at the bottom of this post mentioning @1caseycolette AND @naturalgranola
- Add my button to your page for a few extra entries - 3 to be exact, w three separate comments to gain full credit, all three having a link to where the button is located. My grab me is located on the sidebar.
- Blog about this giveaway for 7 extra entries, placing 7 separate comments to gain full credit leaving the link in each one, please.
- Sign up by email/rss/feed to this blog here: feeds.feedburner.com/LocomotionOfExpressions
- Enter any of my other giveaways. No limit of how many except only one comment can be left per giveaway entered..
- For 3 extra entries, add this giveaway to a giveaway linky. Tel me which linky it is on, preferrably leaving a link to the linky. I have a linky your welcome to add your giveaways to.
- Comment on any of my other blog posts. No limit of how many except only one comment can be left per giveaway entered.. comment must be relevant to the topic/post and show thought.
- Visit either one of these sites, 1 entry per site, and comment on a post there. Tell me which site and which post. (1 entry per site) comment must be relevant to the topic/post and show thought. Best Mom Reviews & My Crazy Life
*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.
This giveaway will end on Noon Eastern at 2/22/12.