Monday, February 13, 2012

#nsnation Menu & Order Review

On my way to the gym, but first- do a little check in, while my dinner settles about where I am at with Nutrisystem.

So far, 10lbs lost!
That's pretty good right?
I think my weight loss has plateaued because I am gaining weight from muscle! That's cool, a fit mom is a hip and happy mom!

I just got my new order in of this month's Nutrisystem!
When I order now, I am like an old pro. I know the things that I like, and mostly order just those.
This is my order of shelf stable foods:

YOUR PLAN INCLUDES:
Beans & Ham Soup (1) Pretty good! A small little plastic microwaveable cup.
Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes Mix (2) I got two of these, because they were pretty good last time. These are a new addition to the NEW Nutrisystem SUCCESS menu. They come in a cardboard cup, and you add boiling water to them.
Chicken Noodle Soup (1) This is pretty tasty, and comes in handy when I have a cold, which seems to be monthly. It comes in a microwaveable plastic cup, similar to the Chef Boyardee cups with the holes in the lid, and the metal pull tab underneath.
Chicken Salad (1) I love to put this on a bed of lettuce.
Chocolate Raspberry Bar (1) I haven't had this one (yet) which is why I only ordered one.
Fettuccini Alfredo (1) These come in a cardboard cup too, kind-of similar to EasyMac, only better!
Fudge Graham Bar (1) This bar is in case I have a chocolate craving, as I so frequently do. I have a real sweet tooth.
Homestyle Chicken (1) This is another chicken noodle soup, only not as "soupy" as the Nutrisystem Chicken Noodle Soup is. But very similar. It even comes in the same little plastic, microwavable cup as the chicken noodle soup does.
Pasta with Beef (1) This is slightly spicy, but not too bad. It is a more grown up version of Beefaroni, except much healthier.
Vegetable Beef Soup (1) This comes in a microwavable vented plastic cup. Pretty yummy too!
Ravioli in Meat Sauce (1) This comes in a plastic tray. Last time I ate it, Devonny (my youngest baby; aged 2) begged for it, so I didn't get to eat any. This one is mine, darnit!
Chili with Beans (1) This is probably my favorite microwavable cup meal that they have. Only 2nd to the vegetarian chilli, which it is so good!
Flame Broiled Beef Patty - Cooked (1) This is a deyhdfrated beef patty, that comes sealed in plastic, similar to military rations. You plac eit in a tiny plastic tray (provided in box with dry meat) and add boiling water to re-hydrate. It needs a little seasoning if you ask me, but it still pretty good.
Hearty Beef Stew (1) This is very good to eat on the go for lunch. IOt warms you up and fills you up. It comes in a microwavable vented plastic cup too.
Macaroni & Cheese (2) Like it's competitor Easy Mac, it comes in a cardboard cup, and you just add boiling water. The noodle are tiny and skinny, and straight, (not elbow). It kills me waiting on it, because I am usually so hungry, but it does taste good, especially since it's guilt-free.
Mac & Cheese With Beef (2) Just like above, except contains dehydrated pieces of beef in it.
Thick Crust Pizza (1) This is my first time ordering this. I hope it's good. I think it's a new addition to the menu, if not, it's funny I never noticed it before now. It is shelf stable and comes in a cardboard box, with each ingredient sealed. You microwave it and add ingredients to your preference.
Vegetable Lasagna (1) It's not as good as the meat lasagna, but for me, vegetarian meals are extremely healthy, and even though I am not a vegetarian, I do like to add them into my diet on occasion. It come sin a plastic tray sealed with plastic, similar to its meat counterpart that Nutrisystem sells.
Vegetarian Chili (1) Another one of my very favorites Nutrisystem offers. It tastes so good, I don't see how it doesn't have meat in it. You would think a vegetarian chili would just have beans in it, but I bet you could fool someone that there was meat in it, if you tried!
Grilled Chicken Breast (4) This is a shelf stable chicken breast. Sounds strange, and at first I was taken aback, but it is very tender, and tastes great on bread. I prefer to eat it on abed of lettuce, with tomatoes and grated carrots. But to each their own. It is very juicy.
Double Chocolate Almond Cookie (1) Pretty tasty, but not my favorite Nutrisystem cookie.
Honey Mustard Pretzel Bits (1) I haven't decided if I like these or not, so I ordered them again to be sure. :)
White Chocolate Chunk Cookie (2) One of my favorite cookies, but not the #1 favorite.
Zesty Herb Snack Mix (2) This is tastier than the honey mustard pretzel bits for sure. It reminds me of chex mix, and the powder coating/flavoring on it is quite tasty, it absolutely fills my snack-y/salty craving!
Chocolate Chip Cookie (3) Better than the Double Chocolate Almond Cookie, but still not the best they have.
Blueberry Muffin (2) This makes a nice and quick (but slightly crumb-y) breakfast. I like it better than the other  muffins they offer, and it is my favorite muffin.
Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies (2) These are the BEST cookies Nutrisystem has! Hands down! I always order a ton of these! They are mini cookies (8-10 per bag) and they are very crunchy!
Peppermint Cookie Patty (2) This is a slightly thick version of any other peppermint patty, but lighter in flavor, and a lot thicker. it is kid-of more a cookie to me. It is very sweet though.
Sloppy Joe Mix (1) I order this for the first time- last time, and it's better than I thought it would be. It is dehydrated, and requires a little boiling water to re-hydrate. It was good on bread. I can't taste any difference between it, and any other sloppy joe I have ever had, so that's a good thing!
Carrot Cake (1) This is the only cake/brownie that I have tried that I like, and I usually get at least one. I love carrot cake, and this one is pretty good!
Chicken Alfredo (1) This is a shelf stable plastic tray and it pretty good too!
Cheese Puffs (1) This is the first time I have ever ordered this. Since it just came in the mail today, I haven't yet tried it.
Red Beans & Rice (5) My other very favorite (next to the Chili's) of the shelf stable foods. It comes in a plastic envelope, and you add a spoonful of water to it, and cook in it's platic bag. It is very spicy, and has little slices of Italian sausage in it. I love it!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Bar (1) This is OK, not my favorite bar, but not bad!
Maple Flavored Breakfast Patty (6) These are shelf stable, foil package sealed soft patties. I enjoy them on a slice of toast. They are softer than you would think they would be. But I quite like them. No one else in the house does. But it's a good thing they aren't on the Nutrisystem diet, huh?
       Cinnamon Bun Bar (1) This is a very good bar! The bars are my very favorite things to much on, and usually the first to go! I prefer them to the other nutrisystem breakfast (and snack) foods, even the cookies and muffins.

Harvest Nut Bar (6) This (as you can see, as I ordered 6 of them) is my very favorite bar! It jhas dried cranberries and almonds in it, and granola, and it's tastier than ANY other fruit and nut bar I have ever had.
Chocolate Cake (1) This cake is my second favorite to the Carrot Cake. It is very rich & moist!
Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar (1) This bar is very good, and helps with my sweet tooth and choclate cravings. It goes great with hot coffee!
Double Chocolate Muffin (1) This is my second favorite muffin. I do like the blueberry better, but this one is very good as well!
Tuna Salad (1) Like the chicken salad, this comes in a plastic puch, and it tastes great on salad too!
Italian Herb Flatbread Pizza (1) never had this one, will also have to check back later on it!
Peanut Butter Granola Bar (1) Another flavorful grab and go bar from Nutrisystem.
Peanut Butter Cookie (2) I like this cookie too! Their cookies are all pretty good!



        Creamy Chocolate Protein Shake Mix - 7 pack (1)
Smooth Vanilla Protein Shake Mix - 7 pack (1)
Sweet Strawberry Protein Shake Mix - 7 pack (1)
Refreshing Coffee Protein Shake Mix - 7 pack (1)
Success Women's Meal Planner (1)
Women's Select Success - Frozen Component (1)



And you know all about the shakes breakdown (review) if you didn't read it,
read it now, here:  http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2012/01/nsnation-new-nsuccess-shakes-review.html


That's what I think of some of these favorite foods of mine. I'm glad I could share it with you. Keep up with me next week, as I continue on my Nutrisytem SUCCESSful journey!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog .


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.