Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sticky Monkey Labels

Dodie King, Owner Sticky Monkey LabelsWaterproof | Dishwasher Safe | Microwave Safe | Laundry Safe | Personalized, Children’s Labels







Sticky Monkey Labels name labels that are the coolest thing ever. They have been oh-so useful since we started hitting the gym, and also with Giana's private school. 

What are they?


Waterproof labels that you can use  for just about anything. I like them because they make our 
outings and morning s easier. See, when we visit them gym, the tot drop requires that their pacifiers and bottles be labeled. That's quite a hard thing to do, and a task that a permanent marker is not fully able to take on, you see!


Some of the labels are for shoes, but I don't need to label her shoes, since the tot drop at the gym is only 2 hours long. It's not a daycare, per` se. Have you ever tried to label a pacifier?


Not necessarily the easiest task, especially since she sometimes tries to pull off even these stickers. There are a few  she doesn't mess with though. 


For Giana, we need labels because her school does "warm-ups" and wants their names on them. I can be in a hurry in the morning and forget. Before- she'd go to school, take the refrigerated stuff to the school fridge, and it has to be labeled too. Before she could go to class, she'd have to take a permanent marker (belonging to the school's lunchroom/kitchen, because as I said- I would forget)  and label it before class. This even made her late a few times. I know *tsk-tsk* bad me..




I never claimed to be perfect. 





   To be fair, I was unaware of this until the third week of school.


Now it's no problem, thanks to these  school labels. It's part of our bedtime ritual. Giana is a big girl, so she gets her uniform ready, and her lunch, and anything that needs to be labeled that is not "throw away container" - such as, Rubbermaid, we will stick one of these cute little stickers on. She even picked them out herself.

But there are tons of different designs to choose from. We really like robots, so even though Devonny is not a boy, we used the Robot header for her labels.   I almost had her send me these Monster Waterproof Labels for Devonny, instead of what I ordered, which were Robot labels

Unicorn Labels 32.00
Having a baby means lots of stuff to keep up with.  We've designed our Baby Label Pack to give you exactly what you need to put your babies name on all their new belongings.
This collection makes a great gift as well!
Quantity: 
81 Labels Total
11 Mini's
16 Slim's
18 Standards
22 Small Round
3 Medium Round
1 Large Round
10 Baby Shoe Labels (5 Pairs)
Personalization Options:
Up to 25 characters.
Designs:
You get 3 coordinating designs with each order.
Durability:
Waterproof, dishwasher safe, microwave safe, laundry safe, and weather resistant.
Suggested Uses:
Use this great collection of labels to ID all your babies items from pacifiers, bottles, clothes, food containers, snack cups, diaper bags, wipe containers, sippy cups, travel bags, toy bins, eating utensils, bowls, plates, and so much more.
Also Available:
All designs also available in single label sheets. 




They are definitely waterproof, and survived a number of dish washings. If you want to keep up with them on social media sites, check out their Twitter @StickyMonkeyLbl & their Facebook  at StickyMonkeyLabels

*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.