As you may (but probably are not) already be aware, Nutrisystem has been holding a Monday Inspirational Word of the Day Twitter challenge each Monday and we are asking for your help. Yesterday morning  @Nutrisystem  tweeted, “2day’s word of the day is #NShope.” All you do to participate is think of a positive message using the words & tag @nutrisystem in your tweets. See how many NS RTs u can rack up!”

Please help us to get the challenge off the ground by tweeting us your inspirational messages (this week using the hashtag “#NShope”).For example, “@Nutrisystem I have the #NShope to reach my goals!”

This word will change each week.

    If you decide to participate, please also mention me @1caseycolette in your tweet, so I see it too, and know you saw my post on LoE!

 Today they launched the new and enhanced community site (http://online.nutrisystem.com). They decided to change the way people interact with and gain access to information on its community site and not only just improve the content and tools, but also opened up the site in ways they have never done before. Previously Nutrisystem’s community was only available to dieters who registered for its site or who were on a Nutrisystem® program. With this new site, they hope to provide a great resource to the millions of people in this country who are looking for ways to lose weight and get healthy. 

The new Nutrisystem community is structured with three levels of access:

·         Guests: For the first time, Nutrisystem is opening up its community to allow the public to take advantage of its nutrition and diet content, with no requirement that guests register.
·         Members: People who are willing to register on the site, will gain access to more content, tools and the ability to interact with other members of the community.
·         VIP Members: Dieters already on a Nutrisystem program – known as Nutrisystem VIP Members – are provided with a robust suite of tools, information and interaction in the new community.

J  You should also follow
Meredith Bandy the Public Relations Manager of Nutrisystem, Inc. as she tweets out all of the Nutrisystem bloggers (like ME!)  weekly posts! 

@NutriPRMeredith Plus, she's probably one of the most kind and patient PR reps I have had the opportunity to work with! She is so encouraging and positive and she really helps you feel like you CAN do it! Thanks girl!
If anyone has any questions about Nutrisystem for me, please comment on this post, or on my Facebook page!
Also, don't forget to +1 this post, or add me to a circle on Google +1, I know I'm slow to start, but I am just now getting into it, and I even added a widget to the sidebar of this blog! Also, follow Nutrisystem on Google +1 too here: plus.google.com/107083288279617410657
Thanks guys!
  J


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling Phone: 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting 
http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog .


 *Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.