Thursday, February 23, 2012

MeditationRings - Spin & Wish! Review


R293
Ring Width:12.00 mm
  • Rings are available in size 5-13. A surcharge of $20.00 will be applied to size 10, a $30.00 surcharge will be apply for size 11, a $40.00 surcharge will be applied to size 12 and a $50.00 surcharge will be applied to size 13.
$269









       What is a Meditation Ring? It's a wider band with a smaller band that you can spin and fondle, and make wishes. I think this ring is perfect for someone like me who is extremely fidgety. The ring I chose I think is the prettiest ring on the entire site. View the whole collection, or the ring LoE was sent #r 293.
Complimentary Gift Boxes with purchase!!

It is 9 KT Gold & Sterling Silver MeditationRing with one Yellow Gold spinning band.

Here's the other ring I was so interested in: ITR488.
It's picture is below. It was special too, because all of it's bands spin, and it has gorgeous blue opal turquoise hued detailing. I am in love with Opals so it's only natural I like that ring too. 
  
The ring fits on my wedding ring finger, which kinda is not good, because that means I can wear it and my wedding band. Fortunately for me, I am not one to wear rings daily anyhow, even my wedding ring, which my friends constantly belittle me for. I love to wear rings, don't get me wrong, but not daily. Sometimes my fingers need a "break" and want to be naked and free. Apparently my fingers are exhibitionists. I do wear rings though, and many at a time too. I love an intricately detailed ring. I'm more likely to wear a fancy flashy ring, than a simple band. I definitely got the right ring from MediationRings. It has extremely detailed and intricate designs carved into it's yellow 9 karat gold and sterling silver band. Some people do not prefer Yellow Gold, so a few of the rings are sterling silver only. Celebrities have even been spotted sporting these uber comfortable and stylish bands. 

We are excited to present this meditation rings collection. These hand-hammered sterling silver spinner rings draw their inspiration from the ancient Tibetan prayer wheels. This stunning statement ring reminds you that meditation can be found in every action, thought and breath.

These sterling silver spinner rings draw their inspiration from the ancient Tibetan prayer wheels. The outer bands are free to spin around the inner band. The meditation ring gives a calming effect while using the thumb to spin. Meditation rings are also known as Prayer rings and motion rings. And who doesn't want new, beautiful jewelry that does more than just look good?

Based on ancient Tibetan Prayer Wheels,the practice of turning and spinning is said to do many things including enhance compassion and help you find a peaceful state of mind.

   



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.