Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fruit enzyme micro-scrub review courtesy of Naturalskinshop.com





Naturalskinshop.com is an amazing company that send me things from time to time. I have done another review with them also, you can read it here: 1caseycolette.blogspot.com/2011/02/skincare-thats-right-for-everyone.html

But today, I get to tell you about this cool new product they have which is actually a pineapple facial scrub. Lets talk all about it, shall we?
I liked this scrub because it is extremely coarse. It has just the right amount of "scrubbies" by this- I mean that some scrubs are mostly soap/cream and contain very few of the grainy particles that force your skin to exfoliate. Exfoliation of dead skin cells is very important to maintain a youthful glow. The dead skin, if not sloughed away, can clog your pores and lead to major pimple outbreaks!

The scrub is called Fruit enzyme micro-scrub and retails for $28. The container was not quite as big as I expected so it wouldn't last as long as I would've personally liked. This scrub claims to be for all skin types and boost collagen production. As I was saying a minute ago, the exfoliation of the facial skin itself leads to a more youthful bright complexion glow.

 It's non-greasy, lightweight, and smells amazing. The scrub itself is white and you can't even see the scrubbie crystals in it, but boy can you ever feel them working. It contains natural Papaya, Mango, Orange and Pineapple fruit enzymes and microdermabrasion crystals. The crystals physically exfoliate the uppermost skin layer and allow the natural fruit enzymes to penetrate deeper for even deeper rejuvenation.

This scrub can be used on many parts of the body; face, arms, hands, legs, feet & bosom. Unlike some masks and scrubs, you don't have to time it, it is super simple. Slather on, scrub for 30 seconds, and rinse. Couldn't be any easier. You should see result immediately. 

ALUMINUM OXIDE CRYSTALS
These are the same crystals used in professional microdermabrasion machines

PAPAIN
Papaya Extract shown to assist in exfolation for a more dramatic skin cell turnover

Label ingredients: Deionized Water, Aluminum Oxide Crystals, Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil,Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7,Caprylic Capric Triglyceride ,Glycerin, Papain, Calcium Pantothenate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Urea, Magnesium Lactate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Lactate, Serine, Alanine, Proline, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol
If you don't think this product is right for you, be sure to check out their other exfoliate and scrub skin care products!



*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

2 comments:

sandiesfriend1 said...

I want to win!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your blog. Glad you are feeling well enough to make it up all those stairs you mentioned on your page..

Unknown said...

this is not a giveaway

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.