Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fragoli + Passionne Di Fiore Prosecco -- Review AND recipes!


If you read Maxim magazine, then you might've seen a brand of Liquor advertised there quite frequently. That's where I found Fragoli. I was intrigued by it's description from the start. I like an occasional drink, and I love a very sweet liqueur.

 In fact, I prefer them to beer and wine any day. I actually do not like any alcoholic beverage that isn't sweet. This extends even into wine, and usually the only wine I will drink is a Moscato. I expected this to be syrupy sweet as well, and I was wrong.  It has quite a kick to it, and is much stronger than I presumed it would be from appearances in the images and advertisements. That's not to say I didn't like it, I was just shocked at how strong it is.

I was surprised that they own another brand too, the wine pictured above is called Passionne Di Fiore Prosecco. I can't really pronounce it. Ha! I didn't know if I would like it either. As I said, I really only like a very sweet wine, so it wasn't exactly my cup of tea. It does come in a very attractive bottle though. I was tickled to find a recipe that combines both of these together and I even tried it! Again, not sweet enough for me, but everyone has different taste-buds. I added some strawberry syrup to it, and it was right UP my alley! I drank quite a few glasses with my girlfriends!

I must say, the little wild strawberries that float in the top of the bottle, pack quite a punch! They are very very stout and I bet you could get a tremendous buzz off of them alone!

Please use the links in this post to view the sites and prices, and find more info about these great products from a wonderful company. You can find a retailer for Fragoli near you- or find a retailer for Passionne and use the bottom links (& recipes) to connect with them on Facebook & Twitter!

 Enjoy! 

Keep in mind, people's taste buds are especially different. I enjoy a sweet liquor/wine. This wasn't quite sweet enough for me. But the price and packaging are wonderful. I appreciate the fact that it can be used in so many recipes, because it makes an amazing mixer! I like it a LOT and plan to use the 2/3 remaining bottle again soon!


1 oz. Fragoli
4 oz. Prosecco
mix directly in a flute and
garnish to your taste


Prices for each :

FRAGOLI

750 ml bottle
save 10% on case of 6
SRP $ 35.99 ea.

375 ml bottle
save 10% on case of 12
SRP $ 19.95 ea.

Gift Baskets
SRP $ 29.95 ea.



PASSIONNE

750 ml bottle
save 10% on case of 6 SRP $ 12.99 ea.
375 ml bottle
save 10% on case of 12 SRP $ 6.99 ea.
Gift Baskets
SRP $ 29.95 ea





Now being served in many upscale dining establishments…This amazing wild strawberry liqueur is causing quite a stir! Filling a glass with Fragoli is a unique experience that almost seems to defy the laws of physics. 

Now being served in many upscale dining establishments…This amazing wild strawberry liqueur is causing quite a stir! Filling a glass with Fragoli is a unique experience that almost seems to defy the laws of physics.


In honor of our upcoming St Patricks day!



Twitter - @passionneprosec
FRAGOLILIQUEUR - YouTube
Twitter - @FRAGOLILIQUEUR
Passionne on Facebook
FragoliLiqueur on Facebook


*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.