Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BTB Sunglasses for active men (review)


Btbsunglasses.com has the coolest active and sports sunglasses for under 50$ for men!
They sent Noah these glasses (pictured) style BTB-100! The good news for you is that they are only $34.95!



Features

  • BTB Sport Optics Lenses provide 100% optic clarity (De-centered lens)
  • BTB Sport Optics Styles offer HD (High Definition) Lens Technology
  • BTB Sport Optics Lenses provide complete UVA & UVB protection
  • BTB Sport Optics Frames are made from Grilamid TR-90 & designed using an 8 to 10 Base Curve
  • BTB Sport Optics Offer a "Formed Fit" for comfort
  • BTB Sport Optics Temples & Nosepieces are made from a hypo- allergenic material and coated with an Anti-Bacterial agent for heavy perspiration environments
  • BTB Sport Optics exceed ANSI, OSHA & Military Impact Specifications
  • BTB Sport Optics Lenses are "Ballistic" rated




BTB also has many styles of Running Sunglasses & Golf Sunglasses too!!!


"Like" them on Facebook at BTBSunglasses or
Follow them on Twitter @BTBsunglasses
*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.