Monday, February 27, 2012

Handcrafted Celtic Rings (review) September/Sapphire




Celtic-weddingrings.com

'Let love and friendship reign', the phrase aptly summarizes the essence behind the beautifully crafted Claddagh wedding ring. Consisting of two hands joined together to support a single heart with a crown upon it, Claddagh wedding rings are symbolic of love, loyalty, friendship, fidelity and a proud Irish heritage.
Said to have been first crafted more than 300 years ago in Claddagh, a fishing village on Galway Bay, there is more to a diamond Claddagh wedding ring than popular history. Take this opportunity to celebrate your wedding with one of the most romantic wedding rings of all time.

 Giana's Birthstone. 
Ruby is the July birthstone and represents Nobility and Beauty. 
This beautiful Claddagh band has a Blue Sapphire stone embedded into the center. 
The unmatched craftsmanship and beauty of Celtic jewelry makes a distinctly stunning impression. Celtic rings and pendants make ideal wedding gifts because they embody a rich history and signify an unbreakable bond between hearts. Claddagh rings and Celtic engagement rings are just some of the trademark pieces of Celtic jewelry that we carry. In addition, our Celtic wedding rings other Irish wedding rings and Claddagh rings allow couples to express their love with matchless elegance.




Septembers ring is what I picked to be sent to my mother, who has always cherished these rings. We have Irish blood in our veins, so it's perfect for her. Since I do not live near her, I got my first glimpse and wear of it when visiting last weekend. I got a few pictures of it on her, and you can see those at the bottom of this post, so keep reading!
Prices of the rings:
You can buy a matching set of earrings, necklace & ring for only $225!
Sapphire Birthstone Celtic Earrings & September Claddagh Pendant!
Devonny's birthstone is May, Emerald.
This ring is available in Silver, 10K Gold, 14K Gold and 14K white Gold.
Prefer to order by phone? 
US Customers : 
1800 350-9962

 
Rest of the World : 
+353 5786 45502


What Mom says:

"This box arrived to me by surprise via Fedex and Casey Colette! The size was perfect and it is beautiful :) Very impressed by the quick service. The band of this Ring is perfect.  Not Too thin so that it wears thin Quickly as other silver Rings I have had in the Past have done .  The detailing is important to me, as well .  Attention has been Given to every aspect of this piece of jewelry.  The stone is a vibrant beautiful cobalt color .  It sparkles  in the sun .  I have received many compliments and inquiries as To where it can be purchased,  price , ect. Thank you so much for this sturdy, charming, sparkly reminder of my heritage, and how much my youngest daughter loves me.  This ring represents so much, the endless circle of love, and standing strong in adversity and being able to hold each others hands with love through hard times in our lives.  I wear it daily. It's so comfortable and is becoming fast my favorite of the many rings I wear daily. Thanks Celtic Wedding rings! I can't wait to purchase the rest of the set to complete the look! "






All of our products come in luxury packaging to protect your shipment and provide beautiful presentation.
image description
FedEdMost of our products take up to 15 business days to create, hallmark and ship.
We ship with FedEx, they provide us with international 2 Day Delivery.


My birthstone, August- Peridot.












Catch up with them, and what they are talking about on their blog or on Facebook today!
You may also follow them on Twitter @CelticRingsIre


*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.