Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PX Supply


PX Supply is the online go-to for Military members and their family. Really, anybody can shop there, you don't have to be a dependent or enlisted.  
In fact, you can even buy some combat boots of your own while your there. Having a husband in the US Navy can be challenging,  but purchasing for them shouldn't have to be! The site has many areas of interest to me, even a kids section! Most of the stuff is really cute too!


We picked the Pink Camo Kids T-Shirt, what's neat about it is; Devonny can wear it and it fits big on her, and Giana can also wear it and it fits just right. So they kind-of fought about it. They recently changed Noah's work uniform to the Digital Blues (which is a Blue Camo print) so Giana thought it would be cool to wear a pattern her Daddy wears! That shirt sells for $9.95. That's a pretty good deal, no?



We also had them send us another Navy Issue PT Shirt, because as any military wife knows, you can never have too many of those. So even though PX is Army, and NEX is Navy, you can still get some Navy things there, and I was unaware of that before, so that was also pretty cool!
The PT shirt sells for $16.98.

GENUINE MILITARY ISSUE US NAVY PT T-SHIRT WITH MOISTURE WICKING 100% POLYESTER SILVER REFLECTIVE PRINT ON FRONT AND BACK SAME AS SOLD IN NAVY EXCHANGES TAGLESS MADE IN THE U.S.A. MADE BY JENSEN APPAREL!




*Disclaimer*  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.