Sunday, February 13, 2011

Skincare thats right for everyone!

http://www.naturalskinshop.com/
Is a website I was offered to review their products! I was not paid to, and all opinions contained in this blog post are 100% true and my own!




They help you find the peel that is right for you!
Getting peels at a dermatologist or professionally anywhere really is sooo costly. A professional peel can run at least 100$ for ONE. Much less if you get the recommended that you need to which is once a week for the 1st month and then once a month after that. (Thats what I was professionally recommended by my dermatologist. It can get EXPENSIVE. But you can get affordable and stunning results by going to http://www.naturalskinshop.com/. They have peels of all different strengths and help you find which one is right for you. By age or by ingredient. I used the Glycolic but they also have Salicylic Peels, Alpha Beta, Jessner Peels, TCA Peels, and Skin Lightening options.
All the peels click here!



On their website they explain in layman's terms the four C's of chemical peels and how they work. Peels can be used for a variety of reasons. Anti-Acne or even aging prevention. I noticed dramatic results with mine, but it did make my skin sensitive while using, but the results were definitely worth it.


My overall skin texture was smoother, my pores less noticeable. My acne cleared up.
They come in thick glass bottles and their own little carrying care, with gauze pads, a daily exfoliator and a moisturizer. I think it will last a very long time so that definitely makes it extremely affordable and cost effective. It comes with clear instructions on do's and dont's. With any peel, depending on strength you might experience a mild tingling, but this is good because that means its working. Its helping your skin create cell turnover! They have experts that you can talk to for FREE before you order, or even after you order, should you have any concerns. Rest assured their products are all paraben free medical grade peels.




Here is what came in the kit I chose:
Glycolic 40% Medium Peel Kit - Glycolic 10% Exfoliator 2oz, Glycolic 40% Peel 2oz & Hyaluronic Moisturizer 1oz


Find your Glycolic Acid Peel HERE


My kits cost was 80$ So that is less than you would pay for one chemical peel. If I had to guess Id say I'd get a hundred (if not more) uses from my ONE kit. Also if you spend more than 75$ you get free shipping. I experienced no problems at all with that either,
It was hassle free and quick.

I chose the 40% because it was medium strength and I have oily skin, I wanted something a little stronger.I used the Daily Exfoliator every night for a week to get my skin ready. Then I used the peel. I noticed such a difference just from the 1st few days just using the Daily Exfoliator! The moisturizer was light, not greasy and smells clean.


Learn all about different Peels HERE

What do YOU think? Pretty good huh?


The NEXT product of their's I'd like to try and review for you, maybe one day.. wopuld probably come from the Green Tea product line. I just L0VE Green Tea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.