DaddyScrubs started as a small operation in 2009. They have grown into a major dad-to-be retailer. Why shouldn't the Daddy get a gift too? Sometimes I think, even if they don't say it, they might feel a little left out, with all the new gifts for the Mom-to-be and new baby! Dad has to hold the Moms hand during labor, help her pack her L&D bag, and her L&D clothes, shouldn't they have some of their own too? Now they can, with this adorable scrub wear, he'll be comfortable, while alerting everyone that He's the Daddy! It's the perfect gift for new dads!
DaddyScrubs™.com is the offspring of Robert Nickell, who fathered his first four children more than 20 years ago. DaddyScrubs™ was conceived when Robert, who remarried in 2007, discovered he was about to be a father all over again in the fall of 2009!
Not wanting to endure the pains of wearing uncomfortable street clothes while comforting his laboring wife, Robert hatched the idea of creating -like scrubs for himself. It seemed a natural thing for him to do — since Robert is a pharmacist by profession.
To eliminate the confusion between “who’s the doctor” and “who’s the daddy,” Robert fashioned the concept of “I’m the Daddy!™” medical scrubs.
- "I'm the Daddy"Scrub $44.95 per set, 3 colors
- "I'm the Daddy" T-shirts $19.95 per t-shirt, 2 colors
- Coffee Cups
- License plates covers
- Special offers – buy one set and one t-shirt for $49.95
I love scrubs, and wearing them around the house. They are sooo comfortable. These were a little starched but after a few washes they have softened up quite a good bit. We chose the dark blue color for Noah. Noah is a natural father, so even though I am not pregnant, he still loves these. I think they are perfect for a dad-to-be, but also for a father with a smaller baby, like us! Not just for an expecting father!
Here are some pictures of my husband with our youngest little girl, Devonny! Pictures appear in chronological order, so you can see her grow up! The last picture is from this past weekend with her older sister GiGi!
- The winner of this giveaway (1) will receive one Daddy Scrubs (arv $44.95) set in the color of their choice. I want to personally thank DaddyScrubs for providing you with this opportunity. Please thank them on their Facebook wall, and tell them how you found them!
- If you want to win, simply "like" any of the pages on this list and tell me your facebook name. Each "Like" = 1 optional entry. Please prove you liked by providing your display name. DaddyScrubs & LocomotionOfExpressions
- Which color do you think you would like best, comment below.
- Which color do you think your spouse would like best? Tell me in a comment below.
- You can also either/or chose to "Follow" the Twitter pages as well, please leave your @username (handle) for validation purposes. @dudsfordads & @1caseycolette
- You may give me +k. klout.com/#/1caseycolette/topics Each 1 +k you give = 1 entry, please tweet out that you did so through Klout's automatic widget.
- In addition, you may add me as an influencer for another extra entry!
- (For those who haven't yet signed up for Klout, please do it has Perks for its members, including all sorts of free things!
- Tweet this giveaway! using the buttons at the bottom of this post mentioning @1caseycolette AND @dudsfordads
- Add my button to your page for a few extra entries - 3 to be exact, w three separate comments to gain full credit, all three having a link to where the button is located. My grab me is located on the sidebar.
- Blog about this giveaway for 7 extra entries, placing 7 separate comments to gain full credit leaving the link in each one, please.
- Sign up by email/rss/feed to this blog here: feeds.feedburner.com/LocomotionOfExpressions
- Enter any of my other giveaways. No limit of how many except only one comment can be left per giveaway entered..
- For 3 extra entries, add this giveaway to a giveaway linky. Tell me which linky it is on, preferrably leaving a link to the linky. I have a linky your welcome to add your giveaways to.
- Comment on any of my other blog posts. No limit of how many except only one comment can be left per giveaway entered.. comment must be relevant to the topic/post and show thought.
- Visit either one of these sites, 1 entry per site, and comment on a post there. Tell me which site and which post. (1 entry per site) comment must be relevant to the topic/post and show thought. Best Mom Reviews & My Crazy Life
- RT one of the tweets on my Twitter Page can be done 1x daily.
- What OTHER gift on the site do you like? View ALL PRODUCTS here
- View their blog and tell me something they talked about.
This giveaway will be over on March 7th! Noon Eastern, one winner, US only. You will have 48 hours to confirm shipping address before another winner is chosen. Thanks for your continued support of LoE! If you have any questions please feel free to direct them to my Facebook page.
*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.