Congrats to breccidoga comment 108
Need a quick last minute gift idea! Jump online NOW because SanpFish is offering Locomotion of Expressions readers a TWENTY FIVE PERCENT DISCOUNT! You read it right! Thats a lot! Plus I have all the info you need here about it! After I share with you the info, read on to see what I ordered! Plus a few other things that caught my eye! Then, when your done, answer a couple of questions SnapFish wants to ask you for a chance to win a 50$ Gift Card! No jumping through hoops! Each question you answer is a chance to earn an extra entry!
Awesome virtual Father's Day Catalog it even lets you turn the pages, has a snippet of info about the items, and prices! So neat!
Check out this awesome printer from HP available for purchase through Snapfish! (link below!)
Selected HP/Snapfish products include:
· Free Family Photos: This Father’s Day, HP encourages dads to tap their “iPhoneographer” talent and release memories with their families trapped on their smart phone/tablet. Through a web enabled printer such as the eStation All-in-One Printer, dads can easily update their wallet or desk photos by simply emailing a photo from their mobile device to their printer’s unique email address from virtually anywhere.
· Photo Gifts for Nostalgic Dads: Fortunately, for dads who are sports fanatics, history buffs or even politicos, Snapfish has an exclusive partnership with LIFE.com featuring the world’s largest collection of professional photography to bring their favorite memories to life. For more, visit www.snapfish.com/lifestore.
· Customized Photo Gifts: HP and Snapfish also offer a great variety of gifts for Dads including photo books (from $4.99), designer mugs (from $9.99) and desk calendars (from $14.99). For more gift ideas from Snapfish, visit the Snapfish’s Father’s Day store. Also, from now until June 19, your readers can enjoy 25 percent off on Father’s Day gifts by entering the coupon code THATSDAD at checkout on Snapfish.com.
HP and Walmart are also offering rollback prices on photo books until the end of June. You can create a photo book for dad while catching up on errands for savings of up to almost 30 percent. For example, a 5x7 instant photo book which normally costs $9.86 is now $7. You can also purchase an 8.5x11 premium double sided photo book for $15 (originally $19.96). Product availability varies by store.
(click the image and open in a new window to view the details you stalkers! :)
The next thing I ordered was a photo mug. Me, see, I am not worried about the gift not making it on time, because I am seeing him in 2 weeks for my daughters birthday, so I will just give him his gifts then. Since my husband is military, I have gotten a little too comfortable I suppose with having to move holidays around to accommodate schedules. Anyone who is a military family can totally relate (I'm sure!!) The mug was 11.99.
Lastly, I orders a set of 20 photo stamps. How unique is that? I Plan on keeping 10, and putting 10 in the mug for him. The 10 I keep will be used to mail cards and whatnot to him & my mother. Neat idea right? The whole ordering process was a breeze. It took me longer to decide which items to order than anything else. I am very indecisive. The stamps were 18.99.
What I liked best? Just a few things, I promise!
You can even take note of these for later, just in case you win the contest!
First there's this puzzle tin for 23.99 its a puzzle, made of your photos that comes in a metal tin with the photo from the puzzle on top! Nifty!
I also fell in love with this collegiate blanket for 54.99 ... Even more sick? There is an Auburn University blanket and we are huge Auburn fans! The Dad, however is an Alabama fan.. which for those who don't know, Auburn and Alabama are rivals. I ALMOST bought it, but wrestled with the whole he doesn't like Auburn thing.. :( *sad face* ... If your not into college teams, there's a cheaper fleece blanket for 49.99
Last but not least I want to share with you what I found is this Glass Cutting Board that is 24.99.
Any of these products would make a great gift with your custom photos added! Plus, with the 25% off, that's a deal you can't pass up! Plus, it helps buffer the cost of expedited shipping because you almost for got to get something! Your welcome!
Giveaway will end Monday the 20th at 10am!
***Plus + GiveAway Rules!!!!***
Winner will be chosen via Random.org and receive a gift code when they confirm receipt of winning Email within 48 hours of email sent. If they do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
Open to anyone who is eligible and not forbidden by their states laws from winning. Ages 14+ Any country that SnapFish can ship to, is eligible.
Heres the thing, and I know what your thinking. Well, Whats the point? If it doesn't end til after Father's Day? Good point. Go ahead and buy your gift now, use the 25% off coupon code, and select 2 days shipping. Then, if you win, you can get yourself something nice, or some of us, (Like me..) Don't get to see their Dads often, because they live so far away. In which case, a few days late... I always say- is better than never, right?!
Just answer a couple of questions SnapFish wants to ask you for a chance to win a 50$ Gift Card! No jumping through hoops! Each question you answer is a chance to earn an extra entry!
· Tell us about your favorite memory of Dad and what was special about it for a chance
to win $50 from Snapfish
· Tell us what you like most about your Dad for a chance to win $50 from Snapfish
· Tell us what your favorite photo memory is that you’ve captured of Dad or with Dad for
a chance to win $50 from Snapfish
· Tell us about your funniest moment with Dad for a chance to win $50 from Snapfish
· Tell us what you’d get Dad from Snapfish with a $50 gift card credit