Monday, June 20, 2011

EdenFantasys



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Lets talk about sex baby! Why is it so taboo? I had a company not want to work with me because I wrote about EdenFantasys. Really? Because that's how we all came to be here. Sex. I know, I know, but it is the 21st century! We are all adults.. it really isn't that big of a deal. Sure, some sex can be quite dirty - but sometimes it is beautiful. Why is it so frowned upon to talk about it?  I personally like this website! If you are looking for more articles about all things sex, look no further than the EdenFantasys Sexis page. It is an interesting blog with articles and links to things they actually sell.

Here is a tidbit relevant to me!

I took FenuGreek when I was nursing. Fenugreek is a herb/supplement that makes you produce more milk (they say.. I didn't notice a significant difference - personally). It is also rumored to make you smell like Maple Syrup when you sweat. While the pills do smell like it maybe I just had old factory fatigue to it, but I never smelled anything.. I took it while my husband was deployed. Being a navy wife with a colicky baby (having no sex... might I add..)  who was I about to ask if I did (smell maple-ey) or not? The dog?
Unfortunately my husband is not allowed to (by the military) to take any herb or supplement without getting in trouble for it. They test these guys at random, naturally. But its too bad, because the article is about Fenugreek  "Common Asian herb boosts male libido, according to new scientific research."


Another herb article on Sexis about vanilla, is actually as I got to reading it, not about vanilla at all! LOL. Its a well-written flowing article about the four different layers of sex. I don't want to get too much into it, I might get blacklisted by the mommy blogger club. :)
Lets just say its dirty! It is also amusing, and it talks about the different "layers" of sex, if you will. Different levels. 


In two weeks, lets talk about more sex, this time about these super cute rubber duckies!
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! If you are entering my giveaway, please make sure you are following my blog through Google Friend Connect. It is NOT mandatory -However, karma begs that you do! Here's why; the more followers this blog has, the more great things I can continue to bring you. Remember in order to win on Locomotion of Expressions, all you have to do is place one comment stating that you want to win.